Somehow we think Nicole Scherzinger’s current partner is going to have BOTH of his birthday wishes come true!
Derek Hough had only one request on his 25th birthday — he just wants to make it to the Dancing With the Stars finale next week!
“Win, lose whatever, my birthday wish is to make it to the finals,” Nicole Scherzinger’s partner said at his joint birthday party with fellow DWTS dancer Mark Ballas May 17 at LA’s H.Lounge. “I just want to go out and do good dances and I’ll be happy. I’ll be content with this season.”
What else would make Derek happy? A certain someone becoming his partner next season: Betty White! “Betty White, I’m ready,” he announced. “Let’s do it, Betty. I’m ready!”
— Laura Schreffler
Get More ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Drama:
- Kate Gosselin: It Was A BIG MISTAKE to Eliminate You on DWTS! America Will Regret It!
- Kate Gosselin, We Think You’re Making More Money Than Your ‘DWTS’ Cast Members – And So Does Ryan Seacrest!
- Maksim & Erin, Chelsea Handler Wants to Know: ‘Why Are You Acting Like You Aren’t Penetrating?’
- WATCH! Pam Anderson, You’re the Break-out Star of ‘Dancing With the Stars!’
- Cheryl Burke Admits Her Love for ‘DWTS’ Partner Chad Ochocinco! ‘Chad is My Life!’