Tracy Morgan Dead? Fans Freak Out After Rumor Spreads

Wed, June 11, 2014 8:19am EST by 15 Comments
Tracy Morgan Dead
Getty

The Goat Filler

Posted at 2:01 AM on July 5, 2014

It sucks Tracy Morgan is dead! I scream to the heavens every night “Why is Tracy Morgan dead?” . it sucks Obama had him killed :(

Mary Kellar

Posted at 4:51 AM on June 13, 2014

Tracy Morgan! I hope you get well very soon…:-) Thinking of you Everyday! Prayers going out to your Family! Love! Mary Kellar!

Jacki Bertonivge

Posted at 9:46 PM on June 12, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­j­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­u­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Vendy Taylor (@Taylor2Vendy)

Posted at 2:03 PM on June 12, 2014

­I ­m m­ak­ing ­over $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­e. I kept hea­ring other p­eople tell me­ how much m­oney they can ma­ke­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it was all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ my life. ­This is­ wha­t I do,

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­­­­W­­­­­W­­.­ℱ­O­X­9­0­0­.­­C­­­­­­­­­ⓞ­­­­­­­M­­

Evelyn G. Hart (@salenagomz)

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 12, 2014

just as Howard responded I’m shocked that you able to profit $7201 in 4 weeks on the computer . Read Full Article
>>>>>>> W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­

myah

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 12, 2014

WELL EVERYBODY TRACY MORGAN IS NOT DEAD THEY GIVE UPDATES ON THE NEWS

Buttaly Lashes

Posted at 12:37 AM on June 12, 2014

Pray for Tracy Morgan

IG kvochick

Ron Lee

Posted at 11:47 PM on June 11, 2014

For every and anyone who posted Tracy was died, suck my left ball and make the right one jealous. Str8 outt of Cleveland.

Ron Lee

Posted at 11:44 PM on June 11, 2014

Every and anyone who posted T.Mack has died, suck our left ball and make the right one jealous. Str8 outta Claveland.

kyle

Posted at 4:31 PM on June 11, 2014

I just heard on the News he was relessed from icu this morring

frankiebhawley (@frankiebhawley)

Posted at 2:42 PM on June 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Gingive91

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 11, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s sister makes $75 /hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her pay was $20890 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit site

………………………………………. B­­­­A­­y­­9­­5.C­­O­­M­­

april smith

Posted at 1:47 PM on June 11, 2014

So glad that Tracy is still holding on. NOBODY but Jesus! People shouldn’t put lies out about serious matters like this. Still praying for Tracy and family!

joanjhansell (@joanjhansell1)

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

SAM NAMIBIA

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 11, 2014

TRU DAT…???????NAH CANT BE,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!