Paul Walker: Victim Of Death Hoax Day Before Actual Death?

Mon, December 2, 2013 8:41am EDT by 23 Comments
FameFlyNet

Gaudia Amadeus

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 10, 2014

Paul,

nicole forte

Posted at 6:00 PM on January 20, 2014

I still can’t believe he’s really gone he was my most favorite actor an I loved every movie he was in my prayers go out to the walker family I can’t imagine how it isfor all of u u never wanna believe it happened an we all wish he ne er got in that car all tho he quoted if one day speed kills me don’t cry because I was smiling is anamzing saying an u gotta think he did live a happy live yea he should still be here N I wish more then anyhingthat he was still here today R.I.P Paul walker u were truly an amazing person an amazing father to your two beautifull daughters .

Laura

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 9, 2013

I grew up in the 80s. I remember seeing Paul Walker when he was 12 yrs old in 1985 in an episode of the tv series Highway To Heaven. remember seeing Paul Walker in 1988 at age 15 on a kids game show called I’m Telling. I saw Paul Walker at age 17 in 1990 on an episode of the tv series Charles In Charge and in 1990 on an episode of the tv series Whos The Boss. He will be missed. It’s sad he died at 40. I thought he would live longer.

smur

Posted at 11:57 PM on December 7, 2013

There was a hoax on Friday night. I read it and I am honestly completely shocked. His death cannot be a coincidence.

tammy

Posted at 10:52 PM on December 2, 2013

Yes it was published. ..because me & my husband saw it friday night…what a sick site to do desth hoaxs….but yes it was on facebook

Todd

Posted at 2:48 AM on December 3, 2013

I just search all the tweets with #RIPPAULWALKER back to November 30th. There were no tweets on November 29th. Either you are lying, Facebookers caught on to the hoax on Friday but Twitter did not, you are just across the international time zone, or you aren;t very smart and you don;t know what day it is.

simoneer

Posted at 12:31 PM on December 3, 2013

Okay, so link one of the posts you saw on Friday night! They are all still there!

FYI, Friday night means it was Saturday elsewhere. This probably contributed greatly to your collective confusion. So many of you have convinced yourselves of stuff that just isn’t true.

taylor

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 6, 2013

I saw it too I have a picture of it to prove it!!!

leesa jones

Posted at 9:52 PM on December 2, 2013

It is so sad to hear that one of my favorite actors is no longer with us he was handsom and he made ever movie he played in come to live he was one of the actors who you didnt expect to go at such a young age i hope his family and friends can get through this tragic accident but i just want them to know they are not alone they have so many people who even though we didn’t know him personally we all loved him and his family and friends have support from everyone he may not be with us any longer but he will never be forgotten R.I.P Paul Walker and god bless his family and friends

sarahbrobbins (@sarahbrobbins23)

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 2, 2013

my best friend’s aunt makes $86 hourly on the computer. She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her pay was $12133 just working on the computer for a few hours. you can try here
=======> J­o­B­S­5­3.ℭOM

Ken Thai

Posted at 8:51 PM on December 7, 2013

Ni just no we have a a Good celebrity who died here WOMAN HAVE SOME RESPECT need the capsdONT BE WRITING OR COPYING AND PASTE HOW TO EARN MORE MONEY ON AN WEBSITE about someones death.

tjxdqeef5258

Posted at 8:44 PM on December 2, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.cvncvn

maai

Posted at 8:19 PM on December 2, 2013

REAL partner seeker?OPEN to join a group where all members believe Interracial relationship?Love sees no color..Why not GO TO~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. All members in the site believe interracial relationship.So,how about you?Join us to have a special mixed relationship. :)

patriciaecastro (@patriciaecastro)

Posted at 7:31 PM on December 2, 2013

=======> jobs25.ℭOM

jordan

Posted at 6:04 PM on December 2, 2013

Is he really dead?

Gursajan Bakshi

Posted at 12:51 PM on December 2, 2013

I was shocked when heard about his death we really miss u paul and fast and furious would be same without I will pray for u and your family may u have a reancarnation and again become a actor

rochelleesaville (@rochelleesavill)

Posted at 12:47 PM on December 2, 2013

my buddy’s mom makes $81 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for six months but last month her paycheck was $12368 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Look At This
=======> jobs25.ℭOM

WilliamPMorales (@WilliamPMorales)

Posted at 9:52 AM on December 2, 2013

my roomate’s mom makes $69 an hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 5 months but last month her payment was $14223 just working on the internet for a few hours.
site link——–> T­e­c­6­0.COM

Chris

Posted at 9:15 AM on December 2, 2013

this is bs, I have a picture on my iphone with the title of a story that was released 2 days before his death stating Paul had died…

Ashley

Posted at 4:24 PM on December 2, 2013

What are you saying ????

Wolfy.

Posted at 5:43 AM on December 3, 2013

Paul Walker was a victim of a death hoax a few days before that crash, it proves nothing that he is still alive today but if it shows he is still alive, thank god.. Paul Walker’s a legend.. R.I.P man..

wealthypeople18

Posted at 9:07 AM on December 2, 2013

Wealthy Men Dating Women, wealthy women seeking men on ———— RichFishes.o/r/g————. Thousands of Wealthy Men and Women. Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for wealthy single seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.
dsfdfs

simoneer

Posted at 2:15 PM on December 2, 2013

…of course it would. They are literally the only source that has ever been cited in regards to a pre-death death hoax. Do check out Wafflesatnoon’s articles on that site — or better yet, just visit it and actually look around. They even admit they’re telling lies.