‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Recap: Omarosa Breaks Down In Tears

Sun, March 10, 2013 11:01pm EDT by 8 Comments
Celebrity Apprentice Dee Snider Fired
Courtesy of NBC

Pirater Un Compte Facebook Sans Logiciel

Posted at 5:54 AM on March 7, 2014

Can I simply say what a comfort to uncover an individual who really knows what they’re discussing on the net.
You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
A lot more people need to look at this and understand this side of the
story. I can’t believe you are not more popular since you
certainly possess the gift.

Nicholas

Posted at 12:46 PM on March 11, 2013

I don’t like Donald Trump but I watched the show because of the casts. I won’t watch the show this season until Omarosa is off. Donald Trump loves her but I don’t.

Diane Nielson

Posted at 2:37 AM on March 11, 2013

Really they couldn’t think of anything to do with a floating head? How about using the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter?!?! Maybe none of the celebrities have ever watched the movies. It was so obvious I couldn’t believe no one thought of it. They could have also used the mirrors to shrink people down and used the Minions from Despicable Me and the shrink gun. What happened to the creativity. So disappointed……

Jeff mast

Posted at 9:45 PM on March 11, 2013

I couldn’t agree more. There is no creative juice to this show,in contrast to think how far it’s spiraled business schools of higher education used the apprentice as an educational tool.Must be now a side show of narcissism and Donald looking sadly for approval of his hairline ,his jet ,his apartment …me me me …Amorosa doesn’t even complete her task by communicating Spider-Man and yet she wins,not to mention last week bringing large checks in to win the task,real creative and thoughtless tv…Donald will soon be staring in the mirror and happily he’ll fire himself and the salvation we won’t be tortured to watch this slop..two great players gone in the first two episodes ? Really …please …

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 2:06 AM on March 11, 2013

pssssst: SHE HAS A F*GGOT AS A DAD!!

msstraightnocut

Posted at 1:38 AM on March 11, 2013

Reblogged this on msstraightnocut .

Mark

Posted at 11:09 PM on March 10, 2013

Gary Busey has a traumatic brain injury, he is not “insane”; this condition is becoming more and more common and it would be good if you informed yourself about it. If you read about TBI, you will see that his behavior and thinking is typical for people with that injury.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:25 PM on March 10, 2013

I said he “acted insane,” which he did. I’m fully informed on all things Gary Busey.