Larsa Pippen and Harry Jowsey raised eyebrows when they were spotted on a dinner date in Beverly Hills on October 7! Now, fans are convinced that they’re an item! Learn more about Harry, who’s already made waves in the reality TV world.
Larsa Pippen and Harry Jowsey — who would’ve guessed? The television personality, 46, and the Too Hot To Handle star, 23, looked cozy and quite comfortable with one another while out in Beverly Hills on Wednesday night. In photos from the outing, the rumored couple shared a laugh together as they made their way inside Il Pastaio. The upscale Italian restaurant, which is owned by the culinary dynasty of the Sicilian Drago family, is known for its celebrity clientele. Therefore, it’s likely that Larsa and Harry weren’t trying to lay low.
Larsa and Harry’s dinner date included a number of unidentified friends. Nonetheless, that didn’t stop the pair from flirting and sitting close to one another. While most fans are well versed in Larsa’s reality television history (Scottie Pippen‘s estranged wife has appeared on Real Housewives of Miami and Keeping Up with the Kardashians), Harry is newer to the world of celebrity. Here’s five quick facts about him:
1. Harry is an Australian reality star and influencer. — He’s originally from Australia, where his family has a large farm. But, Harry, who stands tall at 6 feet 5 inches, currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. He’s appeared on the relationship reality shows, Heartbreak Island (in New Zealand) in 2018, and most recently on Netflix‘s hit show, Too Hot To Handle. Additionally, he works with different brands, including Fashion Nova and ASOS, to share sponsored posts and ads in their clothing.
2. He gained notoriety on Netflix’s Too Hot To Handle. — In 2019, Harry joined the THTH, which became an obsession amongst fans and even celebrities around the globe. Viewers quickly latched onto Harry’s charm, sexy accent, odd phrases, and his chiseled abs. Harry found love with one of the show’s brunette cast members, Francesca Farago — and they quickly became one of THTH‘s most popular couples.
3. Harry left the show with Francesca and they got engaged. — The lovebirds left the series in a romantic relationship, but they broke up just eight months later. However, after they reconciled, Harry proposed to Francesca at the THTH reunion show in May 2020. By mid-June, though, Francesca confirmed that they had split for good. They two have not been on good terms since they parted ways. In September, Francesca revealed in YouTube Q&A that they have “zero contact.”
She explained, “I’m blocked on everything. Zero. Zero contact whatsoever. None. So, if that answers any more questions if we’re gonna get back together, if we’re still in contact, if we still talk, if we miss each other…it’s gonna be a hard no.”
4. He’s been linked to a number of celebs and social media stars. — Harry has been spotted out with a few notable names, including Stassie Karanikolaou (Kylie Jenner‘s best friend) and YouTube star Tana Mongeau.
5. Harry owns a clothing brand. — The name of his clothing brand is called Naughty Possums, a phrase Harry often used on THTH.