‘Sam & Cat’ Canceled: Fans Devastated Over Show Ending After One Season

Mon, July 14, 2014 12:14pm EDT by 13 Comments
Ariana Grande Jennette McCurdy 'Sam & Cat' cancelled
Courtesy of Nickelodeon

Maddie

Posted at 7:45 PM on August 1, 2014

This is dumb they need to make more Sam and cat

josh

Posted at 10:17 PM on July 26, 2014

I still can’t believe the devastating news. With knowledge of Dan Sncheider’s previous hit series, Drake & Josh, iCarly, Victorious, and Zoey 101, I was determined Sam & Cat would last for many years to come. Now, everytime I watch an episode of the well thought out series, I can’t help myself but cry. I’ve always imagined different stories finding their way into the show, for example, Miranda cosgrove dropping by to say hey, or Tori and the gang stealing the spotlight once in a while with their mischief. But now, those ideas of mine are dead, and so is my tuning in to Nick since there isn’t anything else good to watch.
I just wish everyone would give Jennette a break over the leaked photos. It’s her life, and besides it isn’t the worst thing spreading all over the internet these days. I hope, one day, she’ll decide to pick up that bucket of chicken again and continue her shared series.
And Ariana, I’ve watched you since the day Victorious aired. And, I knew this girl would go places, as well as Jennette. I just didn’t know it would end this way, we all didn’t, and we wish it hadn’t. I mean what’s going to happen to Caterina Valentine and Sam Puckell 😊? Cat’s arrested now and Sam’s banned from Phoenix. The series can’t end this way and it shouldn’t. Your fans have been with you every step of the way, including me. I love you guys, and even though I don’t know you enough to call you guys role models, I’ll understand and accept any and every decision made by you two. Thanks for the wonderful years ‘together’.

Yours truly, josh – just, another fan ❤

Carina

Posted at 9:38 PM on July 24, 2014

I can’t believe this! It was so funny, who ever fault this was, YOU RUINED MY LIFE!

Madie

Posted at 7:16 PM on July 19, 2014

I felt like crying when I found out Sam and Cat was coming to a end that was the worst day ever😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😢😢😢😫😫😫😩😩😩

Jamie

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 19, 2014

I’m sad Sam and cat is coming to a end it is wrong to take away a poplar show. Sam and Cat was the best show on Nick. Sam And Cat will be missed💔💔💔💧💧💧😭😭😩😩😢😭😭💧💧💧💧

diana doolittle

Posted at 9:10 AM on July 22, 2014

i was so upset when this show ended the best show ever guys work this out ok you guys work great together don’t leave us all hanging plz,crys i love sam and cat

DaltonPayne

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 18, 2014

Sam&Cat was truely my favorite show on Nick and I am really sad that they canceled it and I really think they should bring back Sam&Cat.

Mohamed

Posted at 6:46 PM on July 18, 2014

I agree with you they should bring back Sam and cat.

JB#1

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 16, 2014

Now I’m not going to know when Carly and Sam reunite and Tori and cat.

Manny

Posted at 6:57 AM on July 17, 2014

I know. I was hoping that they would at least finish off the rest of the 40 episodes and that the main casts of ICarly and Victorious would reunite one last time. I’m not upset about the show ending because both actresses have been playing the same characters for so long and I think they have grown too big for the network. But I am upset that they are not going to have some big reunion finale.

Carina

Posted at 9:40 PM on July 24, 2014

Sam and Cat aren’t gonna act anymore. :(

HeidiBHankins (@HeidiBHankins)

Posted at 1:48 PM on July 14, 2014

G­­­­o­­­­o­­­­g­­­­le­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ is payi­­­­­­­­ng ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­75$­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ p­­­­e­­­­­­­­r hour!­­­­­­­­ Just­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­ fe­­­­w­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ hours­­­­­­­­ &­­­­­­­­ spe­­­­­­­­nd­­­­­­­­ more­­­­­­­­ time­­­­­­­­­­­­ with­­­­­­­­ friends­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ and ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­family­­­­­­­­. On­­­­­­­­ Sunday­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ I­­­­­­­­­­­­ bought­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ themselves ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­Al­­­­­­­­fa­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ Ro­­­­meo­­­­­­­­ fro­­­­m­­­­­­­­ havin­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­ made­­­­­­­­­­­­ $5637­­­­ this­­­­ month­­­­­­­­­­­­. Useful­­­­­­­­­­­­ site………………

————-:>>>>>> WWW.JOBSGAP­­­­­.C­O­M