‘Sam & Cat’ Canceled: Fans Devastated Over Show Ending After One Season

Mon, July 14, 2014 12:14pm EDT by 9 Comments
Ariana Grande Jennette McCurdy 'Sam & Cat' cancelled
Courtesy of Nickelodeon

Madie

Posted at 7:16 PM on July 19, 2014

I felt like crying when I found out Sam and Cat was coming to a end that was the worst day ever😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😢😢😢😫😫😫😩😩😩

Jamie

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 19, 2014

I’m sad Sam and cat is coming to a end it is wrong to take away a poplar show. Sam and Cat was the best show on Nick. Sam And Cat will be missed💔💔💔💧💧💧😭😭😩😩😢😭😭💧💧💧💧

diana doolittle

Posted at 9:10 AM on July 22, 2014

i was so upset when this show ended the best show ever guys work this out ok you guys work great together don’t leave us all hanging plz,crys i love sam and cat

DaltonPayne

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 18, 2014

Sam&Cat was truely my favorite show on Nick and I am really sad that they canceled it and I really think they should bring back Sam&Cat.

Mohamed

Posted at 6:46 PM on July 18, 2014

I agree with you they should bring back Sam and cat.

JB#1

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 16, 2014

Now I’m not going to know when Carly and Sam reunite and Tori and cat.

Manny

Posted at 6:57 AM on July 17, 2014

I know. I was hoping that they would at least finish off the rest of the 40 episodes and that the main casts of ICarly and Victorious would reunite one last time. I’m not upset about the show ending because both actresses have been playing the same characters for so long and I think they have grown too big for the network. But I am upset that they are not going to have some big reunion finale.

HeidiBHankins (@HeidiBHankins)

Posted at 1:48 PM on July 14, 2014

G­­­­o­­­­o­­­­g­­­­le­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ is payi­­­­­­­­ng ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­75$­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ p­­­­e­­­­­­­­r hour!­­­­­­­­ Just­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­ fe­­­­w­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ hours­­­­­­­­ &­­­­­­­­ spe­­­­­­­­nd­­­­­­­­ more­­­­­­­­ time­­­­­­­­­­­­ with­­­­­­­­ friends­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ and ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­family­­­­­­­­. On­­­­­­­­ Sunday­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ I­­­­­­­­­­­­ bought­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ themselves ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­Al­­­­­­­­fa­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ Ro­­­­meo­­­­­­­­ fro­­­­m­­­­­­­­ havin­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­ made­­­­­­­­­­­­ $5637­­­­ this­­­­ month­­­­­­­­­­­­. Useful­­­­­­­­­­­­ site………………

————-:>>>>>> WWW.JOBSGAP­­­­­.C­O­M