Max Ehrich didn’t waste any time moving on from ex-fiancee Demi Lovato. The soap actor was spotted hugging and kissing Mariah Angeliq on the beach in Miami on November 17! Here’s 5 things you should know about the singer.
Max Ehrich loves a good beach romance. The Young and the Restless actor, 29, was (easily) spotted (in broad daylight) getting cozy with Mariah Angeliq, 21, in Miami on Wednesday. — Ironically, the PDA occurred on the beach, just as Max’s summer proposal to Demi Lovato did. The Malibu beach engagement took place in late July, and Demi, 28, later called things off in September.
While this is one of the first times Max and Mariah have been photographed together, the two appear to be quite friendly. They enjoyed a cozy stroll on the beach while the singer spent much of the time with her arms around the actor. Max snapped a selfie of the pair, who were both dressed casually in sneakers and sweats.
The rumored new couple eventually headed to an unidentified home, where they danced in the kitchen together. Mariah shared a video of the grinding session to her TikTok page. Meanwhile, Max shared a flirty photo with Mariah to his Instagram feed, as well as his IG Story. It’s clearly evident that Max and Mariah aren’t shy about flaunting their relationship — whatever the status may be. Learn more about Mariah, below:
1. Mariah Angeliq is an American trap and reggae-ton singer and songwriter. — If you haven’t heard of her, it’s because her career is just getting started. She premiered her first EP titled, “Normal” on August 24, 2020. Her label, Universal Musica, stated in a press release that Mariah’s “authentic and real vibe,” which she calls “normal,” inspired the name of her first album. She gained notoriety through her hits “Gracias” (Thank You) and “Perreito,” which went two-times platinum by the RIAA in the US and Puerto Rico. In 2020, Billboard named her as a “Latin Artist on the Rise.” Mariah’s latest single titled, “Sucio Y Lento” released in October. Max promoted the song on his social media on the same day they were spotted at the beach in Miami.
2. Her nickname is “The Princess of Miami.” — That, is according to her label, which highlighted the nickname in the aforementioned press release. It’s unclear where she lives, although there’s a very good chance it’s in Florida (hence, The Princess of Miami).
3. Although she’s a singer, Mariah’s also an influencer. — With nearly 1 million followers on Instagram alone, she’s (obviously) verified and partners with various brands. More recently, she became a Fashion Nova partner, the same brand Cardi B dropped a collection with in 2018. She’s also worked with celeb favorite, Sugar Bear Hair.
4. She turned 21 in August. — Mariah took to instagram to share a series of photos from her milestone birthday over the summer. She posed with a birthday cake and thanked God “for another year of life.”
5. Mariah’s friends with rapper Fetty Wap. — Back in August, she shared a photo with the “Trap Queen” rapper while in the studio. Her caption included a message of gratitude ahead of the release of her first EP. It’s a possibility that Fetty was part of the project.