‘Family Guy’ Causes Uproar — Fans React To Shocking Death

Mon, November 25, 2013 12:04pm EDT by 8 Comments
Family Guy Brian's Death Reactions
Courtesy of Fox

Monika

Posted at 9:31 PM on December 15, 2013

Brian was one of the best characters on the show. Family Guy is one of the most entertaining.prime time shows left. Brian and stewie are work very well together. Im sorry Mr. McFarlane you are a genius but the guido” brian” is not working. Its like taking Roger from american dad, its unheard of.

ally cooper

Posted at 8:57 PM on December 3, 2013

This death has ruined my hope in TV. How can you take away Brian…If he’s gone then im gone…they just lost another viewer and not the last im sure.

mark

Posted at 2:11 PM on December 1, 2013

I think Daniel is right the brian and stewie episodes were the best ones what are the gonna do now the vinny and stewie adventures that just doesn’t sound right im gonna miss bri well family guy writers also lost this viewer

Hallie

Posted at 11:19 AM on November 30, 2013

Seriously?! Why didn’t they just kill of Meg! No one cares about her! I don’t usually get emotional with movies/TV shows, but I cried when Brian died!

Imas240

Posted at 9:34 AM on November 29, 2013

Dude Why did you kill Our favorite Character Off :'(

Eddy Dean Somerville

Posted at 1:51 AM on November 27, 2013

Personally, I think this happens to pets everyday. Although we love them, we can’t hang on to them. We have to learn to let go. I remember when I was a teenager, my family had a dog that we named “Killer”. He got ran over by a car, and later hemorrhaged to the point that he vomited up blood. We were poor and couldn’t pay a vet to operate on him. Therefore we did the only thing we could do. In that we loved him and didn’t want him to suffer, a man from the animal shelter came out to the house in the wee hours of the night. He had Killer by the back of his neck and carried him out of the house. That was the last we ever saw of Killer. I’m certain he was put to sleep, and then later cremated. We continue to miss killer. When Brain died it made me think of him. However, our lives must move forward. Who knows, the Lord some day will make the animal world as it once was before the fall. God will take the violent nature from them. Perhaps, if it’s God’s will, maybe we’ll even see out pets in Heaven some day. I think it was a good thing the Seth did in that perhaps it will help those who lost their loving pets to move forward.

Fernando

Posted at 6:19 PM on November 26, 2013

Please bring Brian back he was my imaginary friend and you messed that up please Seth McFarland you made everyone happy to play two characters don’t do it for you do it for the fans who love and miss Brian and do it for especially stewie and besides knowone likes meg. Why Brian because he’s a dog. And stewie loved Brian why you took that away from him. Please bring him back:,(

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 12:17 PM on November 25, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.