Our Favorite Vented Hair Brushes Worth Considering in 2022
Wet Brush Vented Hair Brush — Best Overall
The Wet Brush speed dry hairbrush is the top vented hair brush on our list. This brush comes in multiple colors and has the perfect design. The head of the brush follows the contours of your scalp and does not pull on your hair. It has large-sized vents that help reduce the drying time by half as air flows through the brush and onto your hair. The ergonomic handle on this brush makes sure you don't tire your hand out while drying your hair. It is the best overall product on our list because of its heat resistance and stylish design.
- Most color and design options
- Brush design fits through the contours of the scalp
- Loosens knots without pulling on your hair
- Works with curly, straight, and dry hair
- Bristles warp with heat if you hold the dryer too close
Bsisme Vented Hair Brush — Most Surface Covered
The Bsisme curved vented hair brush is the top largest brush on our list. It is made of a durable and lightweight resin that makes the brush easy on your hands. The ergonomic handle makes sure you have a good grip and do not tire your arm out while blow-drying. The curved and flat shape of the brush helps it fit the contours of your scalp while easily moving through your hair. You do not have to worry about pulling or breakage during drying as this brush is very gentle. It is perfect for those of you who want to dry larger sections of hair at a time because of the big brush head.
- Large brush head covers larger sections of hair
- Made from lightweight yet durable resin
- Handle has a textured surface for better grip
- Non-slip rubber cover prevents you from dropping the brush
- Perfect for coarse, curly, and coiled hair types
- Bristles are a little hard for sensitive scalp
Cricket Vented Hair Brush — Best Static Control
The Cricket static-free vented hair brush is a godsend for anyone who struggles with hair that tangles easily. Instead of pulling on your hair, this brush works through the tangles and smoothes your hair. It is easy to use on wet hair, and the vented design allows you to dry your hair faster. The non-slip handle ensures you do not drop your brush or tug on your hair too hard. Overall, it is an excellent product for anyone who wants to keep their hair tangle-free and ready to dry. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by how easily this brush eliminates flyaways!
- Reduces static and fly-away hair
- Perfect for detangling and removing kinks
- Nylon bristles reduce snagging on wet hair
- Great for thick and curly hair
- Can heat up with extensively blow drying
Conair Vented Hair Brush — Best Value Set
People who are always on the go know the struggle of having a vented hair brush that doesn’t fit in their bag. With the Conair professional hairbrush set, you get to keep one vented hairbrush at home and take the other with you where you go. Its wide vents allow your hair to dry quicker using a blow-dryer. This brush can easily comb through difficult hair as the bristles are widely set apart. The ball-tipped bristles ensure the brush is not too harsh against your scalp. Therefore, if you are someone with a sensitive scalp, this brush is a godsend.
- Compact travel brush also included
- Different brushes help with styling multiple looks
- Suitable for all hair types
- Spaced out bristles allow gentler detangling
- Does not let you choose your color
FIXBODY Vented Hair Brush — Best for Styling
Styling brushes should always be easy to manage and use. The Fixbody curved vent hair brush is one of the most efficient styling brushes available. Its beaded bristles help massage the skin and promote better hair growth. You can easily detangle hard knots and make your hair smooth with it. The ergonomic handle ensures your hands do not tire out during the drying process. Since it comes in so many colors, you can pick one that suits your aesthetic. Altogether, it's a great product for quick styling.
- Great shape to make styling easier
- Helps massage scalp to relieve pressure
- Many bright color options to choose from
- Easy to clean bristles
- Not wide enough for very curly hair