The Top Shoe Trees Compared in Detail
Allen Edmonds Shoe Tree — Best Overall
- American red cedar wood guarantees premium quality
- Available in up to six shoe sizes
- Two pairs of shoe trees for dual-use
- Brass plated hardware core for stability in shoes
Do you want a shoe tree that will tend to every stretch of your shoes? Get the Allen Edmonds shoe tree. This product is designed to help your shoes retain their original shape. You must’ve noticed that after wearing your brogues, loafers, or wind tips for a while, they wrinkle, crack, and become creased. Well, this product is designed to put them back in shape.
Moisture from your feet may also cause foul smells and make you uncomfortable when wearing the shoe. So naturally, you want to avoid this by any means necessary. Luckily, this product will absorb all moisture and deliver a refreshing scent to your shoes.
- The shoe trees absorb moisture from your shoes
- Natural fragrance oils from its cedar construction keep your shoes smelling great
- It has an adjustable design that fits perfectly with any shoe shape
- You may need to sand down the sharp edges
STRATTON Shoe Tree — Best for Shaping
- Aromatic red cedar wood for moisture control
- Availability in small, medium, large, and X-large sizes
- Spring coil centerpiece for shoe stability
- Gold-plated nameplates for aesthetic beauty and personalization
There aren't many tools available for repairing the creases and wrinkles that result from wearing a pair of shoes without caring for them. The STRATTON shoe tree, however, is one of these rare tools. All you have to do is put this shoe tree in your shoes and let it work its magic.
This product not only prevents wrinkling of leather but also protects the inner fabric, stitching, and soles from moisture damage. The quality construction material also absorbs moisture from the shoe and imparts a pleasant scent.
- Its regular use will preserve the original shape of your shoes
- It is a great gift idea for classic men with classic shoes
- With this product, you can enjoy moisture and odor-free shoes every day
- It can feel a little heavy in your luggage
Angelus Shoe Tree — Best for Travel
- Hard plastic and steel construction for stretching out creases
- It comes in only one size
- The built-in spring coil allows for use with any footwear
- The item weighs only 6.4 ounces, which is light enough for travel
Traveling light is always preferred in any scenario. So if you need to take a short business trip for which you'll need your shoes in tip-top shape, then you should get the Angelus shoe tree. This shoe tree is a functional product that will help retain your shoe's original form. But more importantly, it is so portable that you won’t feel its weight in your bag. The product is also very versatile; you can use it for different types of footwear, including closed-toe heels, boots, sports shoes, sneakers, and classic leather shoes.
- These light shoe trees are perfect for travel
- The product is cheaper than others in its category
- You can use them for your heel-toe shoes
- The shoe trees are light and will crack under heavy pressure
Florsheim Shoe Tree — Best Design
- Aromatic red cedar wood for comfort and odor control
- Synthetic sole for maintaining footwear inner sole integrity
- Pull-on closure for a complete fit
- Choose from small, medium, large and x-large sizes
The Florsheim Shoe Tree is a one-of-a-kind product that can help make your shoes more comfortable to wear. This shoe tree expertly smooths out the linings and straightens the insoles of your shoes, giving them more space, fit, and ultimately, comfort. Of course, it also smooths out the outer leather and keeps wrinkles and creases at bay.
Thanks to its unique construction, this product will reach every stretch of your shoes and eliminate foul smells.
- The shoe trees completely get rid of creases and wrinkles
- Cedarwood absorbs moisture and keeps your footwear smelling fresh
- The product is designed to make your shoes feel more comfortable
- The Florsheim brand logos tend to come off easily
B&E LIFE Shoe Tree — Best Value
- Hard plastic and steel construction for best results
- Its adjustable length design fits all shoes
- The package includes up to five shoe trees for multiple uses
- Lightweight design for traveling ease
If you want to get multiple shoe trees at an affordable price, you should opt for B&E shoe trees. These shoe trees are designed to work perfectly for your heels, boots, leather shoes, tennis shoes, moccasins, and sneakers. If you need to store some of your shoes, you can easily use this shoe tree to keep them in shape. In addition, they are lighter than wooden shoe trees, and you can often travel with them.
- This product is far more affordable than others in its category
- You can care for five shoes at once with it
- The shoe trees are perfect for traveling
- They can withstand only a little stress