On this week’s episode of ‘The Bachelorette,’ Yosef Aborady is at the center of the drama when he goes off on Clare — and she refuses to stand for it!
Yosef Aborady is going to get a piece of Clare Crawley’s mind on the Oct. 27 episode of The Bachelorette. “During the cocktail party, as the men await their fate at the rose ceremony, Yosef’s harsh attack on Clare’s choices gets her immediate and courageous reaction,” the episode description reads. His behavior stems from last week’s group date, where several of the men had to strip down naked in a game of strip dodgeball.
This won’t be the first time that Yosef brings the drama this season, though. During the premiere episode, he was called out by another contestant, Tyler C., who accused Yosef of shooting his shot with other women on Instagram before coming on the show. As viewers know, filming on Clare’s season was postponed due to the coronavirus, and Tyler claimed that Yosef was sliding into girls’ DMs in the months between his casting and when production actually (finally) began. He confronted Yosef with this information during the premiere, and tensions rose between them. Get to know more about Yosef below.
1. He’s been married before. Yosef, who is now 30 years old, first got married when he was just 24. He and his wife eventually split, and she got re-married in February. Yosef is admittedly happy for his ex, but he’s ready to follow in her footsteps and find love again himself now that he’s on The Bachelorette.
2. He has a daughter. During his first marriage, Yosef also had a daughter named Zara, who is now four years old. he and his ex have an amicable co-parenting relationship, according to his ABC bio. However, he’s still looking for the ideal stepmother for his little girl.
3. He’s already been dubbed the ‘villain’ of this season. When host Chris Harrison announced The Bachelorette cast, he hinted that Yosef was going to be one of this season’s villains. “He doesn’t why away from controversy this season,” Chris admitted. “If there’s something on Yosef’s mind, he’s going to say it. He has zero filter. He doesn’t mind who he says it in front of and he doesn’t mind who he stirs the pot with — and I mean anybody.
4. He lives and works in Alabama. Yosef has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of South Alabama Mitchell College of Business. His last job was as a Territory Manager at Northfield Medical in Mobile Alabama, where he worked from 2018 until July 2020, according to LinkedIn.
5. He’s been catfished before. Unfortunately, Yosef hasn’t always had the most luck in the romance department. He even revealed that he was ‘catfished’ by someone who was faking their persona on a dating app one time!