Our Favorite Celebrity Coffee Table Book of 2022
The Mamba Mentality — Best Overall
Accompanied by stunning photographs by the Lakers' official photographer, this book is Kobe Bryant’s perspective of his life and career on the basketball court. In this book, he shares his vast knowledge, insight, and career mentality along with detailed accounts as he breaks down specific plays and matchups to become one of the most intelligent and creative basketball players ever.
- This book is large and has photos on every page
- Includes insight into how Kobe Bryant overcame challenges
- If you are looking for a more in-depth read, another option might be better
Whiskey in a Teacup — Runner Up
This all-encompassing coffee table-appropriate book and lifestyle guide bring together how Reese Witherspoon's southern heritage has informed her life. With a mix of colorful pictures and stories, this book features a ton of recipes, home decor, style tips, and entertaining advice all gathered together in a beautiful, hardback book that is worthy of displaying and giving as a gift.
- This book includes a fun tutorial on Reese’s famous hot roller technique
- She also shares some delicious recipes
- This is a very quick read
The Legend and the Man — Honorable Mention
This photo book pays homage to the internationally beloved icon, John Wayne, and is filled with family pictures, classic film costumes, telegrams, and medals. Film stills, backstage photos, and snapshots ranging from all his epic movies are also included as is fan mail, art, and many other treasures gathered over the years from their immense archive.
- This book is the first-ever exclusively authorized photographic record of his life
- Includes some behind-the-scenes photos
- If you are not a John Wayne fan, another option might be better
The Rihanna Book By Rihanna — Best Pop-Culture Celebrity Book
Another great hardcover coffee table book is this one simply titled “The Rihanna Book.” This is a stunning visual autobiography where RiRi chronicles everything from her childhood in Barbados to her worldwide tours, to fun fashion moments, and private time with friends and family. You will also enjoy intimate photographs of her life as an artist, performer, designer, and entrepreneur.
- Many of the images in the book have never before been published
- It comes with a removable poster
- This book is huge
Me By Elton John — Most Honest Book
This is Elton’s first and only official autobiography in which he tells the story of his extraordinary life from childhood to becoming a living legend. This book details his early upbringing, his rise to fame including his work with his incredible song-writing partner. Additionally, you will get some insight into the work that went into setting up his popular AIDS foundation, his struggles with drug use, and how he ultimately got clean.
- This book gives a rare glimpse into the life of someone who has always been very private
- The cover is beautiful, perfect for display
- This book has some slight profanity
Grateful American — Most Inspirational
This biography tells the never-before-told story of Gary Sinese’s life from his early years as a kid in Chicago, throughout his extensive movie career, and to his ultimate calling. The book goes on to talk about the second half of his life which involves tireless work on behalf of those in the military, his fundraising for veterans, and providing entertainment with his band.
- This book is filled with pictures in addition to a moving story
- It is very inspirational
- This book is less a coffee table book and more a non-fiction book
Marilyn: In the Flash — Also Consider
This book is a stunning compilation of hundreds of rare and unseen photographs, in color and black and white, behind-the-scenes notes, and interviews chronicling the media’s lifelong love affair with Marilyn Monroe. This book is over 250 pages of unseen photographs printed on a quality, heavy stock paper from archives, photographers, and collectors that have been gathered throughout her career and beautifully edited in this collector’s book.
- This book contains hundreds of rare photos that have been restored
- It includes some hand-written notes
- If you are not a fan of Marilyn Monroe, another option might be better