Comparing the Top Home Fragrance Oil
Esslux Pure Fragrance Oils — Best Overall
This is a therapeutic grade pure essential oil collection that comes with six pure oils with woody or earth-based scents including cypress, patchouli, cedarwood, frankincense, nutmeg, and sandalwood. Use these oils in a diffuser, to make perfume, scented candles, soaps, to relax in the bath or a massage and they can be used individually or in blends combined with other essential oils.
- These oils have no additives or fillers
- Come in beautiful packaging, making them perfect for gifting
- These do not come with the standard dropper top
P&J Trading Woodshop Fragrance Oils — Runner Up
This is another great set of six essential oils encased in glass amber bottles that will keep them fresh for a long time. This set includes six premium and unique fragrances including cedar, leather, forest pine, teak wood, bamboo, and fresh-cut wood, all of which are highly concentrated enhanced formulations.
- These enhanced formulations have been designed by a master perfumer
- The scents are strong and long-lasting
- If you prefer floral, lighter scents another option might be better
Nature's Oil Fragrance Oil — Honorable Mention
If a crisp, fresh and clean scent is more to your liking, this oil that smells of fresh linen is a great pick. This is a generous-sized bottle of fragrance oil that has a sunny scent reminiscent of sheets dried on the clothesline and is packaged beautifully in a glass amber bottle to protect the oils from light and ensure freshness and stability over time.
- This bottle has an easy dispensing euro dropper and safety seal cap
- Can be used for home fragrance, making candles or soaps, freshening carpets, and more
- This may not be an all-natural product
Barnhouse Blue Fragrance Oils — Best Floral Scents
Another great set of premium-grade fragrance oils is this flower garden option. Included are scents of violet, rose, plumeria, gardenia, jasmine, lilac, and lilies that will truly make a statement no matter where in the house you use them.
- The scents are rich, complex, and long-lasting
- A few drops go a long way
- These oils may contain some synthetic fragrance
NEVAEHEART Reed Diffuser Set — Best Reed Diffuser Oils
Another great way to get fragrance into your home is by using a reed diffuser. This set contains three different diffusers in gardenia, freesia and jasmine and mint, and oil diffuser sticks, all with a safe and natural formula. These diffusers should be used all around the house wherever you want to make a statement including bedroom, bathroom, entryways, and kitchen.
- These diffusers come in a luxe-looking box that is ready for gift giving
- You can control how potent the fragrance is
- There are many uncontrollable factors in the home that may affect the life of the diffuser oil(s)
MitFlor Fragrance Oils — Best Scent Variety
For the most refreshing summer scents of your dreams, this set of fragrance oils cannot be beaten. Included are the scents of pineapple, pacific peppermint, watermelon, ocean, crisp cucumber, and midsummer night that have a ton of versatile uses. Use these oils in a diffuser, as perfume spray, carpet freshener, and in select DIY projects including soap making, homemade body butter, and candle making.
- Dark green bottles keep oils fresh and protect against UV rays
- They are cruelty-free, alcohol-free, and paraben-free
- These oils do have a shelf life
Doratelier Santal Fragrance Oils — Also Consider
Our last pick is a very on-trend scent that is inspired by a very popular, designer-brand product for a fraction of the price. This santal scent has notes of papyrus, cardamom, orchid, vanilla, iris, spices, amber, musk, leather, and sandalwood that smells very luxe and can be used in a ton of different ways. Lastly, unlike our other options, this oil comes with an easy-to-dispense pipette for ultimate control.
- Use these drops to personalize any unscented household or beauty products
- The scent is potent, so you use less product for each application
- There are no ingredients listed on the label