Our Favorite Celebrity Perfumes
Sofia By Sofia Vergara — Best Overall
Launched back in 2014 at the height of her popularity and famed TV show, this perfume is a collaboration between the actress and a famous perfumer that represents her signature scent. Described as daring and exotic, the composition of the perfume is floral-oriental with blackberry, violet, and rose and a base of sandalwood, vanilla, and earthy woods.
- The bottle is designed to look like a cut emerald
- The scent lasts a long time
- The perfume will smell different as it dries down
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday — Runner Up
With its fierce, unique-looking bottle, Nick Minaj’s first fragrance is, if nothing else, a great display piece. The perfume itself is described as an intoxicating floral that marries sexy with sweetness. It has mouth-watering fruit aromas mixed with floral petals with vanilla, musk, and wood peppered in.
- The bottle itself is a work of art
- Has an intoxicating, flirty-feminine scent
- A little goes a long way
Glow By Jennifer Lopez — Honorable Mention
Another first fragrance, this one came about during Ms. Lopez’s JLo years and was extremely popular. This is a floral fragrance that incorporates top notes of neroli, pink grapefruit, middle notes of rose, and jasmine, and base notes of sandalwood, amber, and vanilla. The bottle is also uniquely JLO as it has curvaceous lines reminiscent of a woman’s body and comes with a complimentary rhinestone chain.
- This scent is described as ‘clean,’ soapy sweet with a powdery trail
- The scent is not overly-strong
- The scent may not last very long
Jennifer Aniston — Editor's Pick
Not to be outdone, everyone’s favorite chic and stylish friend came out with her own (one of many) subtle fragrances as well. The scent is light and airy with a sweet finish and combines light, blooming florals set against a sensual base of musk and woods that is great for daily wear when running errands or at the office all day.
- The bottle is inspired by Jennifer’s love of architecture
- Easy-to-wear scent is perfect for day-to-day wear
- This scent may not last all-day
Ariana Grande Ari — Cutest Bottle
Ariana Grande has come out with this feminine floral that smells as addictive as it looks. The fragrance has top notes of pear, grapefruit, and raspberry, middle notes of rosebuds and vanilla orchid, and base notes of musk, woods, with a unique addition of marshmallow. The bottle design has a sleek, gem-like shape with rose-gold accents and deserves a space front and center on anyone’s vanity.
- As an added surprise, the bottle includes a removable plush white pompom
- The sweet, floral scent is perfect for day or night
- You may not be able to stop wearing this addictive scent
Beyonce Midnight Heat — Most Unique
The Queen herself has a few striking fragrances and Midnight Heat is an amber floral-based one with top notes of plum and star fruit, middle notes orchid, tulip, and peony, and base notes of patchouli, sandalwood, and amber. This intoxicating scent is a unique take on her first two fragrances as well and is described as more sensual and passionate.
- The fragrance is available in three different sizes
- The bottle has an elegant look
- This scent is on the strong side
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur — Best Value for Money
If you prefer a slightly lighter version of any fragrance, a body mist is a great option. This one by RiRi is composed of sophisticated notes of peach, plum, and red berries, middle notes of coconut, tuberose, hibiscus, and violet, and bases of vanilla, patchouli, musk, and amber. To say this fragrance is daring and sexy is an understatement and even though it was launched in 2011, stays continually relevant and popular.
- As this is a body mist, it can be sprayed on more generously
- The bold scent is great for date night or going to the club
- The scent might not last as long as a perfume