As G Herbo attended a hearing for his federal fraud case on Dec. 9, the rapper’s attorney claimed that G Herbo’s girlfriend, Taina Williams, is pregnant. Learn more details about this latest development, and about the model herself.
Amid G Herbo‘s hearing for his federal fraud case on Dec. 9, the “PTSD” rapper’s attorney dropped surprising news. The lawyer claimed that G Herbo’s girlfriend of two years, Taina Williams, 22, is allegedly four months pregnant — which is why the attorney requested the court to let G Herbo travel to New Jersey to visit Taina and their unborn baby, according to the Chicago Tribune. The request was granted.
Neither G Herbo nor Taina have announced this baby news themselves, and HollywoodLife has reached out to G Herbo’s rep for comment. At the hearing which took place over videoconference, G Herbo also pleaded not guilty to charges of aggravated identity theft and conspiracy to commit wire fraud, after he and some of his crew members were accused of using “stolen identifications” to charge over “a million dollars’ worth of exotic services over a four-year period” like private jets and designer puppies, per another report from the Chicago Tribune.
G Herbo, who is 25 years old, recently made Forbes’ “30 Under 30” music list this fall. Now, learn more about G Herbo’s girlfriend, Taina, who has not yet spoken on the hearing or charges:
1. Taina is the stepdaughter of Fabolous. The rapper, known for his iconic early-aughts hits like “So Into You” and “Can’t Let You Go,” began dating Taina’s mom Emily Bustamante in 2001. Although Fabolous has had his ups and downs with Emily, who starred on Love & Hip Hop: New York, they welcomed a child together in Oct. 2020.
2. She’s a macro influencer. With more than two million Instagram followers, Taina is a top influencer on Instagram! She often promotes outfits from Fashion Nova, and also does sponsored posts for major fashion brands like Missguided and Pretty Little Thing. Her recent Instagram posts have not hinted at a pregnancy, though.
3. Taina is a Savage x Fenty model and ambassador. If you’ve done some shopping on Rihanna’s website, you might’ve seen Taina before! She is one of Savage x Fenty models, and is also an ambassador for RiRi’s brand.
4. Taina confirmed that she was dating G Herbo on New Year’s Day 2019. The model and influencer rang in 2019 with a New Year’s kiss with rapper G Herbo! Taina posted the photo of herself kissing the former XXL freshman to Instagram, which also confirmed that they were indeed dating. “Wishing you beautiful moments, treasured memories and all the blessings a heart can know. Happy New Year!,” Taina captioned the snapshot, while G Herbo shared a similar picture and wrote, “RICH LOVESTORY.”
5. Taina’s boyfriend also shares a child with his ex, Ari Fletcher. While Taina will be a first-time mom if the new report is true, G Herbo shares a two-year-old son, Yosohn Santana, with his ex Ari Fletcher. Although the parents split in Oct. 2018, G Herbo sang about the mother of his child on his song “Feelings” that was released in Feb. 2020. “I got love for you still, literally, I hate that we seeing s*** differently, I can’t let it get to me,” G Herbo sang.