Noelle Robinson is carving her own lane outside of the reality television world! While she’s not holding a peach like mom, ‘RHOA’ star Cynthia Bailey, Noelle has appeared on the show, in which she opened up about being sexually fluid. Learn more about her!
Noelle Robinson was a topic of conversation when her mom, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey, appeared on The Wendy Williams Show on January 7. While discussing the Bravo show, host Wendy Williams suggested that Noelle came out as sexually fluid in front of the cameras because Cynthia needed a “more interesting storyline” than just being “the happy married lady.”
Cynthia, 53, who acknowledged her tumultuous relationship with Wendy at the beginning of her interview, became visibly uneasy over the host’s comment. “Noelle is not a Housewife… she does not actually have to share her life with you guys,” Cynthia clarified. “Let me just say this, this is really important. The reason I really wanted Noelle to tell her story on the show is because as a reality star family, at this point, if we don’t talk about it on the show and people find out about it, they almost feel like we’re hiding it,” she explained.
Since the fiery interview (which concluded on a friendly note) aired, fans have been intrigued about Noelle’s life and what she’s all about. Learn more, below:
1. Noelle is an LA-based model. — Her Instagram is filled with modeling photos in partnership with various beauty and fashion brands. Noelle has modeled eyewear, loungewear, lingerie, apparel and hair extensions, to name a few. While she resides in LA for work, she often returns home to Atlanta, where Cynthia and husband Mike Hill live.
2. She identifies as sexually fluid. — In 2019, Noelle opened up to Cynthia about her sexuality on the November 10 episode of RHOA. She came out as sexually fluid, meaning, an individual’s sexual orientation is open and changing and is not gender biased. Noelle made the revelation when Cynthia asked if she had met anyone while attending Howard University, where she still studies.
“When I helped you move in, I saw a lot of cute guys,” Cynthia said during a car ride with her daughter, who replied, “I definitely ended up meeting a couple of girls that I thought were cool in a romantic aspect.” The latter prompted Cynthia to ask, “So you like guys and girls?”
Noelle explained, “People like to try and box everybody in and put labels everything, but I don’t really do that… there’s a lot of attractive guys and there’s a lot of attractive girls,” she said, admitting, “It really just came out of nowhere a little bit. I just wasn’t really expecting that to happen.”
3. Noelle turned 21 on November 9, 2020. — She celebrated the cocktail-worthy milestone with a boozy dinner with friends in Los Angeles, CA. Noelle shared a collage of photos from the “the best night of my life [for real],” where she looked stunning in a sparkling black mini dress. Since the celebration was in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Noelle noted in her birthday posts on Instagram that “everyone was covid tested a day before my dinner.” Unfortunately, Cynthia wasn’t in attendance, but she sent love in the comments. Noelle also shared a 21-themed video on her YouTube channel.
4. She previously dated YouTuber Alexis Powell. — Noelle became Instagram official with the internet personality in March of 2020. However, the two have since gone their separate ways. Cynthia confirmed that Noelle “is single right now, but she is dating,” while on The Wendy Williams Show on January 7 (2021). Additionally, in November (2020), Noelle revealed that had been “single” for a “few months” in a YouTube video.
5. Noelle is very close with her both parents. — The latter four points make it clear that she’s super tight with Cynthia, but the same goes for her father, actor Leon Robinson. The pair celebrated Noelle’s 20th birthday together in November of 2019 with a lavish dinner at celeb hotspot, Nobu in Malibu. Noelle shared a cute father-daughter photo from the night, which she called “an absolute dream.” Cynthia and her husband were both present during the dinner and posed for photos with Noelle and her dad.