Detailing Our Favorite Led Sonic Infuser Wands of 2023
Pure Daily Care Luma — Best Overall
This 4-in-1 skin therapy wand houses four powerful yet completely natural technologies to give you an all-in-one skincare tool. The beauty of this device is that it allows you to use each mode individually or combine them for tailored therapies that include anti-aging, skin firming, and more. In addition to light therapies, this tool includes an ionic mode to help deliver serums and creams deeper into the skin and a massage mode to firm the skin by gently working the facial muscles.
- The LUMA will automatically power down once the timer runs out so you know when you’ve finished each treatment
- Your eyes should be covered when performing treatments
Lift Care Rejuven Light 2.0 LED Light Therapy — Runner Up
This Nano LED light therapy device comes with four different interchangeable heads with multiple wavelengths for specific treatments including skin rejuvenation, acne elimination, promoting collagen production, and antiaging. This device is powered by a special light technology that enables light to penetrate deep into the body for maximum effectiveness, is non-evasive, and requires no downtime.
- This device comes with a power base for hands-free application
- This device is not cordless
Rika LED Facial Massager — Honorable Mention
This multifunctional LED facial and body massager combines LED light therapy, ionic technology, and micro-vibration which all work together to not only improve facial contours and skin tone but also noticeably reduces fine lines and helps treats acne. Use of this device is simple and it will also deep clean your skin, provide for deeper absorption of skincare products, and has LED light technologies for anti-aging and smoothing properties.
- A micro-vibration feature works similar to a facial massage for a well-rounded skincare treatment
- It is important to read the instructions prior to first use
Lyte Wireless LED Light Therapy Handheld Device — Contender
This multifunctional anti-aging skin treatment device uses LED light therapy to help treat a variety of skin issues including acne and acne scars, excess oil production, loose skin, and large pores. By combining these separate red and blue light wavelengths to operate simultaneously, this device will greatly reduce and/or eliminate the need for multiple devices. It is also lightweight and will activate only when you hold it near your skin to prevent eye strain.
- This device has wireless charging capability and can be carried anywhere you go
- This device can only be charged via USB