Our Favorite Yoga Block Worth Considering in 2022
Gaiam Yoga Block — Best Overall
Gaiam’s Yoga Blocks are the ideal prop and an important tool in any yoga practice to help extend, support and deepen your stretches while also working to increase your range of motion. These lightweight blocks are made from durable and supportive foam with a non-slip surface and beveled edges for easy gripping. One great use of these blocks is for when you are feeling tighter than normal and need to rely upon a little bit of help to get through and enjoy your yoga session.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and towel or air dry
- If you prefer a highly dense block, another option might be better
REEHUT Yoga Blocks — Runner Up
Reehut’s Yoga Blocks come in a set of two that can be used separately or stacked together to create a greater range of possibilities for extra height and support. These blocks are a higher density option than the one listed above and will provide reliable support even under considerable weight. Perfect for yoga, pilates, or your daily physical therapy exercises, these blocks feature a slip-resistant surface and have a large enough surface area to comfortably sit on during more extensive yoga poses.
- These blocks come with a 60-day, money-back guarantee, and 18-month replacement option
- There might be a slight odor upon opening which will go away
Manduka Cork Yoga Block — Honorable Mention
Another popular material used in making yoga blocks is cork. Cork is a great yoga block option as it is a sustainable, natural material that has a firmness not found in foam, allowing you to feel secure in the support it provides. The Manduka Yoga Block is made from 100% cork, has an easy-to-grip, textured surface, and its comfortable, contoured edges help accommodate you during even the toughest of stretches.
- As cork is a natural material, no toxic chemicals are produced in their harvesting and manufacturing
- This is a heavier block and if you prefer a lighter material, another option might be better
BalanceFrom Yoga Blocks — Contender
The BalanceFrom Yoga Blocks are another set of two high-density foam block options to help deepen and elongate your stretches and align your posture perfectly. Ideal for all fitness levels, these lightweight blocks are perfect for the on-the-go, in the studio, at the gym, and are perfect for at-home use. These blocks also have a slip-resistant surface to prevent slipping and sliding during use, rounded edges for a comfortable and steady grip and its moisture-proof material keeps bacteria away.
- These are available in seven colors to mix and match with your yoga mat
- If you need only one block another option might be better