Our Picks of the Hottest Knotted Headband
Maxdot Headband — Best Overall
This set of 8 knotted headbands comes in a variety of colors that can be used in a variety of ways. Wear a different color every day of the week, coordinate them with your outfits and you can even trade with friends. These headbands are also made from a soft fabric material with a cute on-trend knot that is super-flattering on all faces.
- The fabric will not pull on the hair
- The size will fit most heads, including both girls and women
- You cannot pick your colors
Huachi Hair Bands — Runner Up
These turban-style headbands go fully around the head and are made from ribbed knit material for all-day comfort. Channeling 90s chic, these classic headbands have a knot twist design and come in a wide range of colors that will potentially match every outfit in your wardrobe. These elastic headbands are also stretchable so they easily adapt to most head sizes and will never be too tight.
- These headbands will look great with all hair lengths
- They will keep your hair out of your face during exercise or just running errands
- These bands are not very wide
Funtopia Headbands — Honorable Mention
This is another great set of knotted headbands that come in 9 solid color options. These headbands are fully wrapped with soft, smooth fabric that won’t pull on the hair and the inner band features some stretch to ensure they are comfortable to wear for long periods.
- These headbands will fit all different types of hair
- They will not fall off your head
- These may be too big for kids
Kisslife Headbands — Most Vibrant Colors
This set of knot-top headbands is similar to our other options and includes 10 different colors that are great for both adults, teens, and even some kids. They are also wrapped in ribbed cloth fabric that is stretchy and smooth to the touch.
- One size fits most
- These headbands do not slide
- No print options are included
Ivyu Headbands — Cutest Knot Design
Another great option is this set of six headbands that have a subtle print that is perfect for the upcoming warmer months. These headbands have a light, airy cotton and linen fabric that feels very spring-like and will be the perfect transitional accessory in your wardrobe.
- Choose from neutral and pastel color options
- They will not hurt behind your ears
- These headbands may be slightly wide
Jaciya Headbands — Best Variety
With 10 different colors to choose from, this set of headbands will keep your hair stylish all year round. Suitable for all hair types, these headbands will not only keep the hair out of your face but can be a fashion statement all on their own and even have some sweat-absorbing qualities for comfort.
- There are colors for every season
- The size is slightly adjustable
- These should not be stretched too far out
Siquk Headband — Also Consider
With a whopping 12 different colors to choose from, this headband set will not disappoint. You can easily keep some for yourself and have plenty left over for friends and family. They are made of soft, flexible fabric and wrapped with black satin covering the bottoms so they will always feel comfortable on the head.
- Enjoy a combination of pastel colors for spring and darker neutrals for fall
- They have a good grip
- These are not ideal for working out