Kristin Cavallari’s fans were shocked to see Jay Cutler hanging with Shannon Ford, her former employee who had a dramatic exit on ‘Very Cavallari’. Here’s five facts about her.
Very Cavallari fans absolutely freaked when they saw Shannon Ford, one of Kristin Cavallari‘s former employees, enjoying a fun night out with Jay Cutler and others. Shannon and Kristin didn’t exactly part ways on the best of terms, but apparently she and Kristin’s ex-husband remained tight. Here’s five facts you should know about Shannon, 27, and her career:
1. She was a major part of Very Cavallari‘s first season. Viewers met Shannon during season one of Very Cavallari, which premiered on E! in July 2018. Kristin was constantly reprimanding Shannon for allegedly not doing her job and getting involved in too much office drama at Uncommon James. Kristin fired Shannon in the season two premiere episode, which aired in March 2019, accusing her of “single-handedly costing my company money.”
2. She worked as the social media director for Uncommon James. Kristin accused Shannon of not posting enough on the social media channels for her Nashville store as among the reasons to fire her. Shannon shot back that she was actually let go for “personal reasons” and that her friendship with Kristin had taken a “toxic” turn. Shannon worked for Uncommon James long before the show premiered, since their jewelry launch in 2017.
3. She’s dating country singer John Gurney. So no, there wasn’t anything romantic about her hangout with Jay. Shannon and John celebrated their third anniversary in October 2020 with a yacht trip, she revealed on Instagram. She captioned the post, “Happy I get to be exactly me when I’m with you. Thanks for loving me the way you do. Cheers to 3 years baby”. John appeared on Very Cavallari, as well.
4. She’s a model. Shannon is signed with The Block Agency, which makes sense, considering her dinner with Jay also included Chuy Mark Block, the modeling agency’s owner. Her Instagram feed is full of her gorgeous modeling pics.
5. She and Kristin still apparently aren’t on good terms. Shannon even celebrated after Kristin announced in May 2020 that Very Cavallari was coming to an end following her split from Jay. “Happy Tuesday,” she captioned a GIF of herself from the series posted to Instagram saying, “Hallelujah. Amen.” When a fan in the comments said she sounded “bitter,” Kristin responded that she’s “always been bitter.