Chrishell Stause and Keo Motsepe have now confirmed they are dating after getting cozy at the gym and posting two sweet selfies! Learn more about the ‘DWTS’ pro dancer!
Love is in the air! Chrishell Stause of Selling Sunset appears to have a new love in her life and his name is Keo Motsepe. The two were spotted getting cozy on December 2 after leaving the Monarch Gym in West Hollywood. As they strode away from the facility, Keo, born Keoikantse Motsepe, wrapped his arm around Chrishell and gave her sweet smooch on top of her head. In the next 48 hours, Keo and Chrishell both took to Instagram to share adorable selfies with each other, in which they engaged in some cute PDA. So, who is this dashing young man? Learn five quick facts about Keo below!
1) He’s a professional dancer on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars. Keo, who began dancing when he was just a child, joined DWTS for the series 19th season in 2014 as the series first Black professional dancer. The 31-year-old’s first spin on the dance floor, however, didn’t exactly end well. Keo and his partner, Olympian Lolo Jones, ended up in 13th place on the reality competition series. But steadily, Keo’s luck has changed!
His best run came on season 27 when he was partnered with Harry Potter film series alum Evanna Lynch, who played Luna Lovegood in the beloved movies. In season 29, DWTS‘ most recent season, Keo was partnered with actress Anne Heche, placing 13th overall. DWTS is actually where he met Chrishell!
2) Keo met Chrishell on DWTS. Although he finished 13th overall with his partner, Keo was able to get to know Chrishell, 39, during those first four weeks on DWTS. Chrishell, who was partnered with Gleb Savchenko, was actually only the seventh star eliminated from the series. For a brief moment, fans thought that Chrishell may have been involved with Gleb after the dancer and his wife, Elena Samodanova, split in November. But there was absolutely nothing to those rumors.
3) Prior to dancing, he used to play soccer. Keo, like so many professional dancers, began really dedicating himself to the art when he was less than 10 years old. Before stepping onto the ballroom floor, however, he loved playing soccer, which he shared with NPR in May 2016. “My best friend and I used to play soccer, and he said I should try something different. I went to try dancing and just fell in love with it. I was like, ‘This is fun.'”
4) They basically confirmed their romance with Instagram posts. On December 2 and 3, Keo and Chrishell took to Instagram and shared the below photos. The two presumed lovebirds got a lot of love from fans, including some DWTS cast members! “Love you guys,” Chrishell’s former partner, Gleb, wrote with a series of heart emojis. Runner-up Nev Schulman wrote, “THIS. IS. SO. CUTE,” and DWTS champion Kaitlyn Bristowe left a comment with a heart-eyes emoji!
5) He’s originally from South Africa. Keo was born in Pretoria, South Africa, on November 24, 1989. Even more exciting, he’s apparently a prince! “I am a prince, yes sir, from my dad’s side,” he told NPR. “My grandpa was a prince of a province back in South Africa. My dad declined the position and gave it to my uncle, his younger brother. But because I’m my dad’s only son, I became a prince.”