‘The Bachelorette’ viewers will learn the fate of Bennett Jordan after his two-on-one date with Tayshia Adams and Noah Erb during the show’s Dec. 8 episode.
The Dec. 1 episode of The Bachelorette ended in the midst of a two-on-one date between Bennett Jordan and Noah Erb, along with Tayshia Adams, of course. The tension had been mounting between the guys for quite some time, and Tayshia was ready to put an end to it. Bennett didn’t shy away from calling Noah out, and it led to a number of snarky remarks between both guys.
Before Tayshia arrived on the date, Bennett took things a step further by mocking Noah with gifts that he claimed were meant to bury the hatchet. However, the gestures only made Noah even more pissed off — and left Tayshia demanding answers about what was going on. As we wait to see how it plays out between these two, here’s more to know about Bennett:
1. Yes, he went to Harvard. Bennett has not been shy about sharing the fact that he went to Harvard with Tayshia, the other contestants and viewers. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Government in 2007. Bennett says he “grew into himself” while attending Harvard, according to his ABC bio.
2. He works in finance in New York City. Bennett has been working for Whitney Partners in New York City since 2016. The firm is dedicated to financial services. He began as a Director of Wealth and Alternative Asset Management, and was promoted to Managing Director in 2019. Before that, he worked as a Wealth and Asset Management Recruiter at Sheffield Haworth from 2014-2016, an Asset Management Recruiter at Global Sage from 2013 until 2014. His first job out of college was at Citibank.
3. He uses yoga and face masks to relax. Bennett isn’t ashamed to say that he likes to indulge in yoga classes, as well as winding down at the end of the day with a face mask.
4. He was previously engaged. On The Bachelorette, Bennett opened up to Tayshia about previously being engaged. However, the engagement was called off when he and his ex realized that marriage was not the right step for them. “I was close, and I knew it wasn’t right,” he explained.
5. He isn’t exactly humble. Bennett hasn’t held back from bragging about himself on The Bachelorette, and admits in his ABC bio that he thinks he is “the total package.”