Compare the Top Grapeseed Oils of 2022
Handcraft Pure Grapeseed Oil — Best Overall
Handcraft Pure’s premium-quality grade, expeller-pressed Grapeseed Oil can be used in a variety of ways including aromatherapy, massage and as a hair and skin moisturizer. It is 100% pure and natural and free from chemicals and preservatives. When used for the skin, this oil has an extremely light texture, absorbs fast and is loaded with vitamins A, E, and K that can protect skin against UV radiation damage while keeping it soft and supple.
- This oil is also known for its amazing emollient properties and is found in many cosmetics such as creams, lotions and lip balm
- A little goes a long way
The Grapeseed Oil by Mary Tylor Naturals is 100% USDA certified organic and cold-pressed from hand-picked, fresh organic grape seeds. The 100% organic certification is specific and means the product has no toxic pesticides or herbicides, no GMO’s, no chemical fertilizers, and is regulated and certified by the USDA. This pure oil is is loaded with vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants and can be used to improve skin, hair and nails. Great for all skin types, this oil is gentle and will not clog pores nor will it irritate the skin.
- This makes a great massage oil when mixed with your favorite essential oils
- There may be some scent associated with this oil
NOW Solutions Grapeseed Oil — Honorable Mention
The Grapeseed Oil by NOW Solutions carries a GMP Quality Assured certification which means that every aspect of the manufacturing process has been examined, including laboratory testing methods. This 16 ounce oil can be used as a natural moisturizer and applied directly to skin or mixed into your favorite lotions to enhance its moisturizing qualities and provide protection from free radical damage. Ideal for sensitive skin types, this oil will not clog pores or cause breakouts.
- This is a lightweight, odorless oil
- This product is microwaveable but does not come in a microwavable-safe container
Maple Holistics Grapeseed Oil — Contender
The Grapeseed Oil by Maple Holistics is 100% pure and contains no impurities or fillers which allows the antioxidants and fatty acids to provide maximum effectiveness. In addition, this quality oil is cold-pressed which is an extraction method that ensures the inherent vitamins and minerals remain unharmed, resulting in the highest quality oil. As mentioned in our previous options, Grapeseed oil is a versatile, multi-use oil that is ideal as a massage oil or skin moisturizer, as an anti-aging agent and can be used to rehydrate and restore dried hair.
- This oil comes with a 100% hassle-free, satisfaction guarantee with a no questions asked refund in its entirety.
- This does not come with a dropper or pump
Sky Organics Grapeseed Oil — Also Consider
The Grapeseed Oil by Sky Organics is 100% natural, organic and sourced directly by artisinal farmers in Italy. In addition to its improved hair and skin properties, this can be used as a healthy cooking oil. Its high smoke point and neutral flavor make it the ideal cooking oil while its vitamins A, E and K work to fight free radicals for strong immunity.
- For its pricepoint, it’s an effective option, and when used as skincare, will visibly hydrate and plump
- This is not an organic grapeseed oil
Beauty Aura Grapeseed Oil — Editor's Pick
Beauty Aura’s 100% pure Grapeseed Oil is cold-pressed and rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids (EFA). These EFA’s include oleic, linoleic, stearic, palmitic, myrisitic and lauric. Completely free of additives or preservatives, grapeseed oil is very beneficial for hair and skin as mentioned above and some other uses include: as a scalp massage oil to promote healthy hair growth, natural dandruff treatment, and frizz-fighting styling aid. For the skin, you can also add makeup remover and eyelash conditioner to the mix.
- This oil is refined to ensure purity and tested to ensure you are getting the highest quality
- Prior to initial use, it is recommended to test on a small part of your body for any potential skin reactions
Aura Cacia Pure Grapeseed Oil — Another Option
Aura Cacia’s Grapeseed Oil is a non-GMO Project Verified oil that is extracted from the seeds of wine grapes. Fast absorbing with a little to no aroma, this oil can be used every day for your body and facial skincare needs and contains non-GMO Vitamin E to help preserve freshness. Aura Cacia’s pure botanical oils are free of synthetics, are verified authentic and cruelty-free.
- Auracacia’s website provides extensive usage tips and recipes
- This oil is not cold-pressed