Our Picks of the Hottest Wall-Mounted Necklace Organizers
J Jackcube Necklace Holder — Best Overall
With 25 hooks for numerous hangables including necklaces and bracelets, this jewelry wall holder is a great, space-saving option. It easily mounts to almost all surfaces and comes with a detachable magnetic upper tray for smaller accessories, cosmetics, keys, or sunglasses. It will also help save time getting ready as everything is neat and can be easily accessed.
- The upper tray is magnetic and detachable
- It comes in six different colors/finishes
- Heavier necklaces may not be suitable for this unit
MyGift Jewelry Shelf — Runner Up
This hanging jewelry organizer is similar in look to the one above, however, it comes with 26 hooks below the shelf and has a decorative metal finish. The top shelf features a scalloped trim with extra space to store earrings, rings, keys, and smaller cosmetic items including perfume.
- There are five metallic color options
- You can hang earrings from the perforated shelf
- The shelf is not magnetic
Ashleyriver Jewelry Organizer — Honorable Mention
If your decor style is rustic or if you prefer an all-wood organizer, this is a great option. Designed to fit on any bedroom, closet, or bathroom wall, this is a roomy organizer that comes with a detachable shelf, 12 gold storage hooks, and has a mesh area for hanging earrings.
- This organizer features a removable bar for hanging bracelets
- It also comes in white and blue
- Command strips should not be used to hang this organizer
Keebofly Jewelry Organizer — Best Value for Money
Display your necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings on this rustic-style jewelry holder. This set comes with two wall-mounted wood racks including one bracelet rack with 37 holders and one necklace rack that can be mixed and matched or placed in separate rooms. No assembly is required and the top rack comes in four stylish color options.
- These shelves come with all required hanging hardware
- It also doubles as a perfume or skin care organizer
- Earrings with posts may not be easy to store
Y&Me Jewelry Organizer — Best Minimalist Design
Another great jewelry organizer with a rustic look and feel is this option that comes in a set of three. Each piece comes with a different hanging apparatus and includes 12 hooks for hanging earrings, a rod for hanging bracelets, and separate hangers for necklaces while a shelf surface provides storage for small jewelry or cosmetic items.
- All mounting hardware is included
- Has a total of 40 jewelry hooks
- This should be mounted with screws only
Outshine Jewelry Organizer — Best Large Design
For a slightly larger option and easier access, this wood and metal organizer provides plenty of storage space. It has storage for bracelets, large hooks for necklaces, and an earring organizer with a diamond-shaped design that holds durably onto dangly earrings. Also included are a wider ledge to hold loose accessories and cosmetics and it even has two unique slots across the shelf to safely store rings and stud earrings.
- This unit has eliminated the need to remove a rod to access any bracelets
- Can be hung on the wall easily
- There are minimal color options
JackCubeDesign Jewelry Organizer — Also Consider
This sleek-looking organizer comes with small holes, a zigzag bar for earrings, and nine hooks for necklaces, bracelets, and bangles. A bottom bar is meant for holding sunglasses or watches and the wooden top shelf can hold your perfume bottles, keys, nail polishes, and any other loose accessories.
- The shelf comes with a metal shelf guard to prevent anything from falling
- The bottom bar is perfect for hanging sunglasses
- This may take some time to hang