Diners at Matsuhisa in Beverly Hills got a first-hand look at some “synergy” between two reality television juggernauts on Sunday (Nov. 22). Vinny Guadagnino – of The Jersey Show and Double Shot At Love – was spotted getting dinner with Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’s Nikki Mudarris. The two dressed appropriately for this late-November dinner date, with Nikki, 30, doing her best Drake impression with a black turtleneck and diamond necklace. Vinny, 33, kept it casual with a dark shirt and Nikes. (Click here to see the pics)
Both of them observed CDC guidelines by donning facemasks as they left the restaurant, but the protective gear couldn’t ward off speculation of a new romance between these two. As talk of a potential Double Shot At Love & Hip Hop spin-off flies, here’s what you need to know about the woman known as “Miss Nikki Baby.”
1. She’s best known for Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood. Nikki has been a part of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood in one fashion or another since the spin-off hit VH1 in 2014. She was one of the supporting cast members of the first two seasons, with her main storyline being her declining relationship with rapper/record producer Mally Mall. She was promoted to the main cast in seasons three through five before returning to a supporting role in season six.
2. Sex is her family’s business, and business is good. “A native of Los Angeles, Nicole “Miss Nikki Baby” Mudarris learned the art of being a boss while working for the family business, a chain of burlesque clubs,” reads Nikki’s bio on the official Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood page. Nikki claims Italian-Lebanese and French-Moroccan heritage from her father and mother, respectively. There are also brains behind this pretty face, as IMDB reports Nikki graduated from “the University of Southern California with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Communication in 2014.
3. Her bisexuality was explored in Love & Hip Hop. With the word “love” in the title, it should be no surprise that Nikki’s relationships were at the center of her time on the show. Season three of L&HH:H focused on getting in a love triangle with Safaree Samuels and Rosa Acosta. Unfortunately, Vulture reports that “much of the conversation around this storyline focused on whether Nikki was faking a lesbian relationship as a stunt for attention.” Nikki would also date Joseline Hernandez, another bisexual member of the Love & Hip Hop family.
4. Nikki runs by her own lingerie line. “Nude by Nikki is an online designer lingerie mecca for the luxurious, modern woman,” reads the mission statement on the NSFW website for Nude By Nikki, the lingerie brand founded by the L&HH:H star. “Our founder, Nikki Mudarris of the new popular Vh1 reality TV show Love and Hip Hop Hollywood has always had a profound passion for featuring the true beauty of a woman: her curvaceous figure. With influences from her Moroccan, Lebanese descent, Nikki assures alluring sensibility in each and every piece.”
5. Nikki was previously involved with Safaree Samuels. In the fallout of her breakup with Mally Mall, Nikki began casually dating rapper Lil’ Fizz, before moving on to a passionate, albeit short-lived, romance with Safaree in 2016. If there’s anything to these photos with Vinny, it seemed that Nikki needed to leave Hollywood and head to the Jersey Shore to find some romance.