Madonna proved her relationship with boyfriend Ahlamalik Williams is going strong when she was spotted cozily sitting in his lap in her latest Thanksgiving posts. Here are five things you should know about the hunk.
Madonna, 62, is continuing to make headlines with her hunky younger boyfriend Ahlamalik Williams, 26, after the lovebirds were spotted getting close while celebrating Thanksgiving together with her six kids. The singer took to her Instagram account to share a fun-loving video full of pics and clips as well as another post full of just pics of how she spent the holiday, and in some photos, she can be seen happily sitting on Ahlamalik’s lap, proving their romance, which started in 2019, is still going strong. “A Beautiful Souvenir ………….Giving Thanks,” she wrote in the caption for one of the posts.
Madonna and Ahlamalik first came out as a couple when they went on a private island vacation over New Year’s 2020 and although they’ve gotten some criticism because of their age difference, and the fact that Ahlamalik is just two years older than Madonna’s oldest daughter Lourdes Leon Ciccone, 24, neither of them seem to be letting it bother them!
Here are five things you should know about Ahlamalik, the man who’s stolen Madonna’s heart.
1. He’s been dancing for Madonna for a while. “Happy Birthday [Madonna],” Ahlamalik captioned an August 2017 Instagram post. He has reportedly been working with the Material Girl since 2015 when he was part of the “rebel heart” tour. He appeared in the 2016 documentary about the Rebel Heart tour and has appeared (uncredited) in two of her videos, according to IMDB. Previous to working with Madonna, Ahlamalik danced for Cirque Du Soleil’s Michael Jackson: One show.
2. He’s a California boy. Ahlamalik grew up in California, attending Monterrey Trail High School near Sacramento, according to Daily Mail. His father is reportedly Drue Williams, a retired US Navy Veteran, and his mother is named Laurie. Supposedly, he has two other siblings – a brother named and a sister.
3. He’s got quite a following online. Madonna and Ahlamalik frequently appear on each other’s Instagram accounts, which might explain how he has over 80,000 followers. Actually, he’s built that following by sharing videos of his complex dance routines. “Blessed to be able to send a powerful message to change the world through art,” he said in a recent Instagram message.
4. You should follow him on Spotify. Judging by the love he gives to musicians on his Instagram, Ahlamalik has good taste. He’s shout out The xx, Bob Marley, Bryson Tiller, and more.
5. His PDA with Madonna has come under fire. “He is three years older than her daughter, Lourdes. They’re all on the same vacation, and there’s old grandma booed up with a 25-year-old,” Wendy Williams said during Hot Topics on her December 16, 2019 show. “You know what, she’s become that old lady that I feel bad for. Because, I don’t think she understands that it’s ok to grow older gracefully. Like, we do stuff, we go through stuff. If a 26-year-old girl is lucky, she’ll live to be 61 like you, Madonna. It’s ok!”