1. He is not famous: According to his LinkedIn page, Sam is a sales and merchandising executive at Onia. Prior to that he also worked as a sales and merchandising assistant at Helmut Lang. Fancy!
2. He’s educated: Sam graduated from New York University in 2015 with a degree in Business. According to his LinkedIn page, he also graduated Cum Laude and earned Dean’s List honors. Very impressive!
3. He’s close friends with Gigi Hadid: The businessman appears to have close ties to Selena’s group of friends, including Bella, 19, and Gigi Hadid, 20. Most recently, he was photographed partying the night away with Gigi and fellow model (and close friend) Cully Smoller at Heidi Klum’s Halloween party in New York. He’s also appeared in several of the Hadid sisters’s Instagram pics throughout the past year, which seems to suggest that this isn’t a new friendship.
4. He may be just a regular guy, but he still has a lot of famous friends: In addition to paling around with the Hadid sisters, Sam appears to rub elbows with quite a few celebrities in his off time. In the past, he’s been photographed with Victoria’s Secret model, Devon Windsor, Robin Williams, Kendall Jenner and Joe Jonas.
5. They’ve hung out many times before: While their PDA-filled dinner may have been the first time the two were photographed cozying up to one another, it was hardly their first outing together. According to his pal Cully’s Instagram page, him and Selena hung out together as recently as August 2015, when they were snapped celebrating their friend Courtney Barry’s birthday together.
HollywoodLifers, do you think Selena and Sam make a cute couple? Sound off below!
— Alyssa Montemurro