“Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural,” Will said in an interview. “You’re going to be attracted to people. In our marriage vows, we didn’t say ‘forsaking all others.’ The vow that we made was that you will never hear that I did something after the fact.”
“If it came down to it, then one can say to the other, ‘Look, I need to have sex with somebody. I’m not going to if you don’t approve of it — but please approve of it,'” he added.
In a separate interview, Jada gave her own thoughts. “We always have people that we’re attracted to that we talk about. That don’t stop just because your married. Somebody’s always gonna catch your eye. That’s real. Somebody’s gonna always be prettier than me, somebody’s always gonna be more in awe of him than me.”
Get caught up on the split saga of Will & Jada:
- Will & Jada Deny Split: ‘Our Marriage Is Intact!’
- Jada & Marc Anthony Deny Affair On ‘HawthoRNe’ Set!
- Trey Smith Tweets About Will & Jada’s ‘Split!’
- Will’s Boys-Only Weekend In Miami! Details!
- Plus, Read The Original Split Report Here!