Pippa’s royal wedding hair is romantic and sweet — keep reading to find out how you can get her style!
Pippa Middleton‘s Royal Wedding hairstyle was soft, natural and youthful! Giovanni Giuntoli, Redken Session Stylist, tells HollywoodLife.com how you can create Pippa’s hairstyle for yourself!Like her sister Kate’s bridal hairstyle, Pippa’s waves were perfect for an event of worldwide interest, Giovanni says: “I think she did a particularly great job choosing a style that would look good in photos from any angle, because it keeps her neck and jawline open.”Pippa’s look was so low-maintenance, it suited her and the spirit of the wedding in general!”I can really see her with this polished and soft look, which is why it complements her,” says Giovanni. “Almost as if she’d done it herself — but with a little bit of a pop to it.”You can create Pippa’s hairdo at home, and here’s how, according to Giovanni:
- First prep the hair from roots to ends with Aerate 08 Bodifying Cream Mousse for added volume and texture.
- Once dry, mist Spray Starch 15 Versatile Ironing spray all over for added heat protection and style longevity.
- Separate out the front section, taking about two inches from the forehead back, following hairline from ear to ear, and clip out of the way.
- Take vertical sections from the back section, and alternate between rolling a one-inch curling iron all the way to the scalp and leaving it two inches away from the scalp so that the curls fall at different levels. (Tip: Roll the section directly behind the ears away from the face to keep the neck and jawline open like Pippa.)
- On the front section, decide where you want your part, and then begin curling using vertical sections — and be sure to curl away from the face.
- Once done, gather the front section in the back in a knot or twist, leaving the ends out.
- Use long hair pins or bobby pins to then secure hair in the desired shape to the back of the head, placing a headpiece or accessory like Pippa’s Lily of the Valley flowers directly above the knot, making sure it complements the profile.
- Finish the style with Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray, a flexible-hold matte hairspray.
What do you think of Pippa’s hair? Comment below and vote!
Read More Royal Wedding!
- Bonnie Says: How Kate Middleton & Prince William Are Making Sure Their Love Won’t Be Destroyed By The Spotlight!
- How To Get Pippa Middleton’s Butt! Celebrity Trainers Give Multiple Exercise Tips
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Heading To Hollywood: You’ll Never Guess Who They’re Staying With!