You might not know much about Chloe who plays Dana in Camp Rock 2, but you’re going to!
Chloe Bridges, 18, acts and sings alongside some of the Disney Channel’s current heart throbs like the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato, and we are totally jealous! Since the premiere of Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam on Sept. 3, the feel-good summer film has gotten great reviews from kid-fans and parents alike, AND we got a chance to talk to this Disney starlet! The gorgeous actress who get’s told she’s a dead-ringer for Angelina Jolie, reveals everything you’ve ever wanted to know about her to HollywoodLife.com!
Check out six things you never knew about Chloe Bridges here!
- The person I’m closet to on the set of Camp Rock 2 is probably Nick (Jonas). I was pretty much only working with him and he is great!
- I would like to go to college … maybe Tulane or somewhere in the area. I just started taking some college classes. I’m just taking anthropology and political science and I’m taking them in a regular class.
- I am double jointed in my elbows and back so when I was little, people could see all the freaky stuff I could do and they would tell me to join Cirque de Soleil!
- I do happen to love Special K but I love to sleep in. I’m not really a morning person.
- Everywhere people tell me I look like Angelina Jolie. It’s pretty crazy and I hear it every time I meet a new person. . . even at the mall.
- I’m pretty focused but I am single and ready to mingle.