Comparing the Top Men’s White Shoes of 2022
Converse Sneakers — Best Overall
If you need a great basic low-top sneaker that will never steer you wrong, the All Star is the best. These classic shoes are perfect for everyday wear and easily pair with jeans, shorts, and any of your favorite athletic pants for a more casual vibe. Take these shoes out on all your casual errands, amp up any athleisure look and these can easily be worn with or without socks.
- These shoes come in a wide variety of easy-to-wear color options
- These shoes have minimal to no arch support
Adidas Originals Sneaker — Runner Up
These cool shoes take your regular running shoes up a notch with their sleek, futuristic look. This shoe is made of mesh, has a bungee heel overlay that delivers stretchy support while an EVA midsole and Ortholite sock liner keep them comfortable and breathable. This version has a white-on-white color scheme which gives them a fresh, clean, and streamlined look that will work for both fashion and function.
- The innovative lacing system is inspired by ’70s D-ring designs
- They may be slightly hard to get into
Nike Roshe Run — Honorable Mention
Designed as more of a fashion sneaker, this shoe has a casual design along with essential comfort technology for the ultimate in all-day wear. These shoes are designed with breathable mesh and minimal detailing for a low-profile sneaker that is easy to wear for many occasions. An internal super soft sock liner protects the feet from irritation while a cushioned collar increases comfort around the ankle.
- The design of the shoe allows them to be worn with or without socks
- If you require running shoes another option might be better
Lugz Sneaker — Best Slip-On
These cool and casual oxfords are a great addition to an already stellar shoe wardrobe. These are slip-on sneakers that feature a breathable canvas for comfort and a durable rubber outsole for excellent traction and their clean silhouette can be easily paired with a variety of outfits.
- These shoes can be placed in the washer for cleaning
- If you are between sizes, get one size up
A-PIE Sneakers — Excellent Quality
Similar to the Nike option above without the brand name, these lightweight air mesh uppers are a great alternative. These shoes are soft, comfortable, and breathable, expand with your foot when you run while providing a close fit to help you feel secure. These shoes work great for any casual occasion, are comfortable to walk in, and can be styled with any pair of track pants, sweats, and athletic shorts for an easy, on-trend look.
- These shoes can be worn with or without socks
- They might not be cushioned enough for a full running workout
Reebok Club Sneaker — Best Vintage Design
These throwback tennis-inspired shoes have a clean design, low-profile and their triple white color makes them fresh. These low-cut shoes are also made from leather, have a breathable, supportive feel, and a removable foam sock liner for lightweight comfort. These shoes are clean and sophisticated and can be easily dressed up or down while their retro vibe will keep you coming back for more.
- A high abrasion-resistant rubber outsole makes the shoe durable
- These shoes are not washable
WXQ Sneakers — Also Consider
These are another great pair of breathable mesh uppers, similar to our other options, however, these have no laces. This is a slip-on style with a lightweight rubber sole and the mesh material creates a ventilation effect that allows the feet to breathe and ensures the shoes stay lightweight. These shoes also feature a non-slip outsole with flexible grooves that keep the shoe skid-proof and long-lasting.
- These shoes are great for casual walking, errands, light running and can be a great comfy option if you are on your feet all-day
- These are not hard-core running shoes