The Top Denim Cut-Off Shorts, Compared
Luvamia Shorts — Best Overall
These denim cutoff shorts have a ton of great features that are all together flattering and make them easy to wear. They have a front button zip closure with classic five-pocket styling, a high waist, and fun side slit detailing. Their raw hem gives them a cool, casual vibe and they have a casual, slim fit that will pair with almost any top in your wardrobe.
- These shorts have some stretch for comfort
- If you prefer longer shorts, another option might be better
MODARANI Shorts — Runner Up
Similar to the pair above, these denim shorts pair plenty of stretch with a lightweight denim fabric that is comfortable for all-day wear. These shorts have a mid-rise with a shorter raw hemline and side slit detailing gives them some character. With a variety of distressing options, you can choose your favorite one or switch off a new pair for every day of the week.
- There are over 44 color options
- It is advised to consult the detailed size chart to ensure correct sizing
Soojun Shorts — Honorable Mention
If a shorter short with an ultra low rise design is your preference, these shorts are a great option. Made from stretchy fabric, these have a button and zipper closure with distressed patches and a raw hem design. AKA “booty shorts,” these leave little to the imagination and have a cheeky cut that is intended to highlight and display the bum area.
- These shorts come in nine different color options
- These shorts may only be suitable for the beach or vacation
GRAPENT Shorts — Most Classic
These washed denim cutoffs are another great option to keep in your wardrobe rotation. Made from soft, stretchy denim, these shorts have a mid-rise with a zip fly and button closure and the prerequisite raw, frayed hem for style. These shorts can be worn daily, are suitable for a day at the beach or a day of running errands, and pair perfectly with all kinds of tops including cropped, tank, and blousy.
- Plenty of colors and unique style options will keep you stylish
- These are not available in white or black
Govc Shorts — Also Consider
These stretchy denim shorts are another great option with their slight distressing and frayed, raw hemline. This popular wash of denim pairs well with any style top from an on-trend button-down plaid to a chiffon-style tank. Their comfortable and soft denim is easy to wear and they come in all the bright, neutral, and fun pattern options for a fun new pair every day of the week.
- These shorts have a flirty side slit
- If you prefer a longer inseam, another option might be better