Vanessa Grimaldi, 29, definitely caught Nick Viall’s eye right off the bat on season 21 of ‘The Bachelor,’ and became a fan favorite for many. So, who is she? Here’s everything you need to know.
1. She’s a special education teacher and strongly believes that her life’s purpose was to be a teacher… and a mother! So of course she accepted Nick Viall‘s proposal at the end of Season 21 of The Bachelor, as she had clearly fallen in love with him and wanted to start a family!
2. She’s actually from Montreal, Quebec, Canada — and proud of it. She recently posted a pic on Instagram of her wearing adorable onesie pajamas that showed off her Canadian pride! While she learned French and English in school, she is 100 percent Italian and grew up speaking that around the house. Family is “very important” to her, a fact she has made VERY clear to Nick.
3. She’s been in movies! According to her IMDB page, she’s been in Being Human, Blue Mountain State and Ascension. She’s also co-hosted GameLoft podcasts and videos — so maybe she’d go into that career, too.
4. When she met Nick, she told him that she was submitted for The Bachelor by a friend and had told her friend she really wanted it to be Nick. When she found out it was him, she felt like the “stars aligned.” She has been in a long-term relationship before though, as she revealed in her interview that the most romantic thing she’s ever received is a promise ring!
5. She definitely doesn’t hold back. In one episode, we see Vanessa standing up to Nick. “Are you looking for a wife? Are you looking for someone to f—k around with?” she asks him. Well, that’s one way to be direct with the man who ended up being your fiancé.
HollywoodLifers, do you think Vanessa is the right match for Nick? Let us know below!