Kim Kardashian rocked the most perfect messy bun you’ll ever see in the Hamptons, New York on July 16. The entire style was done on an airplane! Copy the quick and easy tutorial from her stylist below!
Kim Kardashian, 35, looked chic and trendy at the REVOLVE party wearing a nude skintight mini and thigh-high boots. Celebrity hairstylist Justine Marjan wrote on her Instagram: “Kim’s glam today for #revolve in the #hamptons we did the whole thing on a jet, lol!!” That should tell you how easy and fast it is to re-create the look!
Here is the exact breakdown from Justine:
“1. Prep dry strands with Paul Mitchell Dry Wash and Spray Wax.
2. Brush through with a Marulaoil Detangling brush.
3. Split the hair into two sections, the topmost section from ear to the crown of the head.
4. Gather the top section into an ultra high ponytail, leaving loose some strands around the hairline, then securing with a hair elastic.
5. Use your Marulaoil smoothing brush to gather the bottom half of the hair and attach to the top pony with a hair bungee.”
“6. Use Paul Mitchell Dry Wax throughout the length of the pony and rough up with fingers.
7. Twist and knot the hair into a topknot, securing with bobby pins and french pins to hold.
8. Pull loose any stray strands around the nape of the next, then use Marulaoil perfecting hairspray to finish.”
Her eyes were bright and open with a golden shadow and huge lashes.
HollywoodLifers, will you try to rock this look that Kim wore in the Hamptons?