Lenny Santiago: 5 Things to know about Adrienne Baillon’s Fiancé
Adrienne has actually been dating Lenny for several years but she has kept her personal life very private since her big split with Rob in 2009. Lenny is actually a really good guy and a source tells HollywoodLife.com that Adrienne has never been happier. The music executive actually popped the question by handing her a box of carrots as a joke first.
Check out the five things you need to know about Adrienne’s future hubby!
1. Lenny is the VP of A&R at Def Jam/Roc-A-Fella — this means that he is responsible for finding new talent and making them stars! He’s actually been with the company since 1996.
2. Lenny is from New York and he actually grew up in the Bronx!
3. The music executive is a few years older than Adrienne, he’s 40!
4. He is passionate about photography and takes awesome pics of musicians that he posts on his Instagram @KodakLens.
5. Lenny is based in New York and the two have a long distance relationship since her show, The Real tapes in LA.
Adrienne Reveals How Lenny Popped The Question
She said on her show that while back in New York her fiance took to her to an empty restaurant with her family waiting and he gave an adorable speech about how much he loves her. He also then handed a gift to each of her family members and then handed her a box of carrots. She said that since she said thank you for the carrots he then got down on one knee and he handed her a gorgeous engagement ring!
HollywoodLifers, we are so happy for Adrienne and Lenny!
— Chloe Melas