After a short two week engagement, Ludacris and his longtime girlfriend Eudoxie, tied the knot. What a great way to bring in the New Year. But the question remains, what were the 5 things about her that could have possibly stolen Luda’s heart?
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that Eudoxie Mbouguiengue is gorgeous. But there is more to her than being married to the famous star, Ludacris. Eudoxie is the definition of rising up from rags to riches.
Eudoxie Mbouguiengue Facts
1) Eudoxie is a native of the West African country Gabon. She was brought to America only knowing three english words.
2) Eudoxie founded the non-profit organization, Unspoken Angels. She wanted to help support and educate young women who have gone through similar situations. Her support reaches not only West Africa, but also right here in America.
Eudoxie stated on the website, “There are few things of more importance to me than to reach back to young ladies who have experienced abuses and be able to help them deal with the hurt, betrayal and feelings of inadequacy that I too have suffered in association with those abuses. This non-profit agency is a vehicle to let young ladies know they are not alone and there is life after abuse.”
3) Eudoxie is just shy of being ten years younger than Ludacris. But that didn’t stop him from popping the question, because hey, age ain’t nothing but a number!
4) Eudoxie is a very loyal partner.While some may think the wedding was rushed, Ludacris and Eudoxie have been together a long time. The pair started dating back in 2009. Last year the couple went on a short break, but it was long enough for Ludacris to knock up another woman. While most women wouldn’t take back their boyfriend after an incident like that, Eudoxie decided to stand by him.
5) Lastly, she is a woman after our own heart. According to her personal Instagram account, she is a major FOODIE! From pictures of delicious chocolate chip cookies, homemade banana bread, smoked tilapia and shrimp, to healthy exotic fruits, this girl sure knows how to eat.
Okay, we have to agree with Luda, Eudoxie is quite the catch. He was a smart man to officially take her off the market.
What do you think, HollywoodLifers, does Eudoxie sound like the perfect match for Ludacris? Can we expect a baby in the near future? Let us know.
— Brittany King