After Justin took to his Instagram on Dec. 28 to share a pic of Scarlett, fans have been dying to learn more about the gorgeous model. HollywoodLife.com has done all the digging to bring you the scoop on Scarlett — check it out!
Justin Bieber has been blowing through beautiful women lately! His rumored romance with model Hailey Baldwin, 18, has been the talk of the town but now it looks like Justin’s got his eye on a new beauty — Scarlett Leithold. Here’s what we know about her.
Who Is Scarlett Leithold? — Five Facts About Justin Bieber’s New Model Crush
1. Scarlett is a model who appears to be signed with Wilhelmina Models. She models for the women’s clothing store Brandy Melville, among other brands. Here are her measurements and more, according to Wilhelmina’s website:
Bust 32.5″ A/B
Dress 2 US
2. Scarlett is homeschooled. “im homeschooled because of modeling,” she recently revealed on Ask.fm.
3. Scarlett is just as surprised by Justin’s Instagram shoutout as we are! When asked by a fan why the Biebs posted a picture of her on his Instagram, Scarlett replied on Ask.fm, “I don’t know that’s crazy hahhaha.” It sounds like he has a chance though. When another fan asked her whether she prefers “bad boys or good boys,” she replied, “Bad boys who are good just for meeee.”
4. Scarlett loves modeling but says it has its challenges too. Here is her list of pros and cons: “Pros: traveling, meeting cool people, $, having lots of options for new profile pictures, free clothes sometimes, male models
Cons: constantly worrying about how you look, comparing yourself to other models, rejection, when people ask what you do and you have to say “I’m a model”, assumptions you have an eating disorder, male models are usually gay”
5. Scarlett supports Kendall Jenner‘s modeling career. “She’s perfecttt,” Scarlett said when a fan asked her to share her thoughts on Kendall’s blossoming career.
Justin Bieber Interested In Hookup With Model Scarlett Leithold
As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, Justin shared a stunning photo of Scarlett sporting deep red lipstick and a messy bun on the top of her head. And his post is more than just innocent admiration.
“Anytime he posts a pic of a girl on any of his social media, it’s is only for one reason — to hook up with them,” a source told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.
“He meets so many girls that he asks for their Twitter handles or number, and he has many ways to get a hold of them through direct message or texts from his bodyguard’s phones,” our source continued. It sounds like Justin is already making a serious play for Scarlett — he reportedly sent her a message on SnapChat, according to Justin Bieber Tracker.
HollywoodLifers, what do YOU think of Scarlett? Should Justin pursue her? Let us know!
— Susan Johnson