Linda Perry & Sara Gilbert Married: 5 Things To Know About Actress’ New Wife
Sara says the best part about married life is simply being with Linda. “She is so great,” Sara gushes to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. These two are clearly still in the honeymoon stage — and now we know exactly why Sara is so crazy about Linda!
1. Linda is a woman of many talents. She’s a rock musician, songwriter, and record producer. She is known for being the former lead singer and songwriter of the early ’90s rock band 4 Non Blondes.
2. Linda is behind some of our favorite hits! She has composed and produced songs for some huge female artists, including Christina Aguilera (“Beautiful”), P!nk (“Get the Party Started”) and Gwen Stefani (“What You Waiting For?”). She has also contributed to albums by Courtney Love and Kelly Osbourne. Who knew?!
3. Linda is one strong woman. She has triumphed over several major obstacles in her life, including kidney disease and drug addiction. She waited tables and worked at a pizzeria in San Francisco before forming the all-girl group 4 Non Blondes in 1989.
4. In 2004, Linda was nominated for Grammy Award for Song of the Year for “Beautiful”, performed by Christina Aguilera. She lost to Richard Marx and Luther Vandross for “Dance with My Father.”
5. Linda has founded two record labels: Rockstar Records and Custard Records. The latter is best known for its success with English singer-songwriter James Blunt.
Sara Gilbert: Being A Mom Is So ‘Awesome’
Sara may still be getting used to married life with Linda but it sounds like she’s got motherhood licked! Sara has two children with her former partner Allison Adler — a son, Levi Hank, and a daughter, Sawyer — and she just can’t get enough of being a mom!
“It is awesome,” Sara tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “You want to hold on to their youth and every minute you see them getting bigger and the baby years are going away. I want to spend as much time with them and appreciate each day!
“I’m reading books on parenthood because I don’t want to mess up,” she adds, laughing. We’re sure she’s doing just great!
So HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Sara and Linda make a good couple? Let us know!
— Tierney McAfee