Justin Bieber: Truth Behind Shocking Pic Of Him Kissing Another Man

Thu, February 13, 2014 7:43am EST by 148 Comments 50,375 Article Views
Justin Bieber Gay
Courtesy of Twitter

sam

Posted at 11:52 PM on March 3, 2015

Who the heck wrote this article? Justin Bieber isn’t often accused of being gay? He’s accused of being gay at least a thousand times a day!

ANgeLA

Posted at 10:39 PM on February 19, 2015

Hi

etienne

Posted at 8:38 AM on February 12, 2015

i like gay by justin

Catrin G

Posted at 11:24 PM on February 6, 2015

Guys can be so funny but justin is even better in concert what a high that was ill never forget going to see my talented little dream guy but I gotta give him props he didn’t lipsynch to the end when he was out of breath for obvious reason on “Baby” at the end of a great show why does he half to be on gay like George Michael every famous guy I’ve had a crush on turned out to be gay oh well shows how stupid I am

Catrin G

Posted at 11:18 PM on February 6, 2015

What the hell I bet this true love oh well there goes my dream guy

Tedbo

Posted at 1:05 PM on January 30, 2015

Hope he can get his self together. He has been a total disgrace and example to younger kids.
He will probably blow his fortune and be right back where he started from.
Too late to apologize to your fans…you set a very very poor example.

Daniel

Posted at 6:04 PM on January 15, 2015

Why would it be “shocking” if it was Justin? If Justin was gay or bi then that’s fine obviously. If he was kissing a guy and he was straight that’s fine as well, I think straight men and all men should be secure enough in their masculinity to kiss as a greeting or farewell just like other pairings. A man who is secure in himself whatever his sexuality is impressive and also quite sexy. Should it matter if he were? No of course not. Especially since he could totally get it! I think there is a chance he might be bi, but it’s not my place to judge or cast aspersions, and neither is it anyone else’s, except Justin’s and possibly his boyfriend’s!

Wendy

Posted at 2:27 PM on January 7, 2015

If this is true, then why did he accidentally tweet it to his own Twitter account?? Oh… Yeah because hes a homo.

lain

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 4, 2015

Its Not Him Its Guy On Twitter But He Has The Same Hair As Justin, Justin Is Straight

rico.adoro

Posted at 11:08 PM on January 2, 2015

Justin Bieber is the Man, We Young people got to get around party go wild, Too young to be tied, Girls say go steady = ruin a relation, you got to be free until you older then you settle down, tied down too young will ruin it. Be free love will conquer all in its own time. slow down n Never say Never, Dream until your Dream Comes True ☮ . Hope he live long he need a real dog like me. lookin out ☮.

rico.adoro

Posted at 10:47 PM on January 2, 2015

♡Selena♡ is so~.~ ◕ ‿-。☀fine I ♡love♡ to lick and suck the ♥♡sweet nectar from her beautiful pink❥honeyflower*❀*゚♥♡.

gayas beaver

Posted at 11:33 PM on December 27, 2014

Bieber is so obviously gay He may not know, or accept it, but he is certainly gay

melinda

Posted at 4:27 PM on December 16, 2014

I would kiss him very romanticly an date him to

broklyn

Posted at 7:17 AM on December 13, 2014

i worshp him and i would have sex with him

stacey

Posted at 11:42 PM on November 16, 2014

This isn’t Justin and believe me I’m no fan but Justin Bieber has a sleeve on his left arm and does not have a cartilage piercing in hid left ear so there you go hes not gay you’re welcome

Eric

Posted at 1:01 AM on November 16, 2014

StraIght/gay who cares. Either way, I still love him and respect him as an artist

Cat

Posted at 9:57 PM on October 26, 2014

Justin has a left arm tat and only one earring in ea. ears? Can’t be him.

zarina

Posted at 10:08 AM on October 9, 2014

No…he is not a gay…..
It is just a fake news…..
I trust u Justin ….n love u
U always rock

Aaliyah

Posted at 7:20 PM on December 1, 2014

Justin Beiber is not gay if he was gay would he go out with selena gomez nd have a baby by her

Dav

Posted at 11:47 PM on September 30, 2014

The fake argument worked until other pictures turned up and he admitted he was “bisexual” translation “I sleep with me”. In most people’s book – thats homosexual.

Michael Raymond

Posted at 5:37 PM on September 26, 2014

I always have had a gay crush on Justin Bieber. but i always heard two sides one his straight two his gay.

Mrs bieber

Posted at 12:53 PM on September 12, 2014

Ewwwwwww!!!!!!!! I know he was gay

Mrs bieber

Posted at 12:55 PM on September 12, 2014

I know to

sazzy chic

Posted at 7:48 AM on July 31, 2014

ℓ̊ strongly believe it was nt him nd as 4 yu lAdies,kip ur trunk shut………….å̝̅†̥‎​ r yu doin lookin @ his undies……………..just say yur admirin him

Oliver A jr km

Posted at 5:59 AM on July 30, 2014

I think it was Justin, cause when these “celebrities” mess up, they alwayz have an excuse to clear it but thats wrong it was Bieber!Its not the first time for me to hear these rumours………..it was him!

Kennith Perry

Posted at 1:55 AM on July 16, 2014

Even though this isn’t him, I still say he’s gay. No straight guy wears women’s jeans and pink underwear.