‘Vampire Diaries’ Season Premiere: Silas Raises Hell In Mystic Falls

Thu, October 3, 2013 9:00pm EDT by 25 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season Premiere
Courtesy of The CW

nadea

Posted at 7:01 PM on October 4, 2013

it broke my heart to see bonnie scream LIKE that… I also hope that thongs start to go better for Jeremy

Candy

Posted at 11:15 AM on October 4, 2013

BTW-Steven R. McQueen gets hotter every season! He kicked a$$ and looked good doing it. Yummy!

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:11 PM on October 4, 2013

I don’t think anyone will disagree with any of those points.

Candy

Posted at 11:10 AM on October 4, 2013

I loved Damon last night! I agree that he really makes the show. The scene where he thought Jeremy might die was epic. It showed a different side of him. Jeremy really has become like Damon’s ‘lil brother.

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:12 PM on October 4, 2013

Right?! I like them this way much better than when Damonw as trying to kill him. ;)

Vanessa

Posted at 2:27 AM on October 4, 2013

I hope Stefan doesn’t stay there for long.I don’t miss Tyler and if it was upto he should never come back.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:02 AM on October 4, 2013

Unless I’m crazy, I think he should be out of the box in episode 3 or 4.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:02 AM on October 4, 2013

Or possibly episode 2.

Kristi Taylor

Posted at 1:03 AM on October 4, 2013

I have always thought that Ian Somerhalder as Damon makes the show and it was great how Damon is intermixed in almost all the storyline parts.I am team Delena and love them together but I also loved that Damon was all big brother and showed he really cared about Jeremy.I also loved that they showed he still cared about Katarina.It was awesome they had Damon involved in almost all the story lines and trying to handle all the problems while at the same time keeping everything together for Elena and being strong for her.Damon makes the show!

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:03 AM on October 4, 2013

If you love Damon, you’re in luck! Candice Accola told me he’s got the storyline she’s most excited about this season:

roro876

Posted at 12:44 AM on October 4, 2013

i soooo loved the season premiere and im pretty sure im gonna be in love with the whole season!!! but, lets think…what if stefan does turn off his humanity and miraculously got out of the safe…i would love to see the showdown he would have with his shadow self…the big bad SILAS who did this to him! I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT UNFOLDS THIS SEASON!!! #ILoveIt

Ashley

Posted at 1:12 AM on October 4, 2013

Stefan-Silas concept is awesome. What if he turns off his humanity, finds a way to get out the safe, and partners with Silas…. Every bodies going down!!!!! But I know that won’t happen so I’m looking forward to the Stefan vs Silas showdown. I know it’s impossible, but imma be rooting for both :-)

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:04 AM on October 4, 2013

A Stefan/Silas showdown would/will blow up the internet. I can’t wait.

Ashley

Posted at 12:40 AM on October 4, 2013

i really dont want elena to get back with stefan! cant she just choose someone and stick with them lol.

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:40 AM on October 4, 2013

Choose a guy and stick with him? Have you MET Elena?! lol

Marie

Posted at 10:58 PM on October 3, 2013

The only reason I am watching this show now is for Silas!!! He is EPIC! Read Minds and control more people at once….. I’m in love lol Stefan is going to go crazy when he gets out of that safe. I feel so bad for Bonnie. I hate that nobody knows that she is dead yet.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:34 PM on October 3, 2013

Haha, I hope you’re not JUST watching it for Silas. He won’t be around forever… ;)

As for Bonnie, I agree — that was heartbreaking, and I NEVER feel bad for her.

Marie

Posted at 11:56 PM on October 3, 2013

He might not be around forever, but right now…. I am going to enjoy him for as long as possible, even though he is doing really bad things that I don’t approve of.

Marie

Posted at 11:58 PM on October 3, 2013

Silas might not be around forever, but right now…. I am going to enjoy him for as long as possible, even though he is doing really bad things that I don’t approve of. Why does the dark side have to be so fun?

Chelsie

Posted at 10:18 PM on October 3, 2013

Gave me some hope for Stelena <3

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:34 PM on October 3, 2013

I thought ‘Stelena’ fans got a nice little bone in this episode, as well.

eloise

Posted at 9:16 PM on October 3, 2013

Great episode. Silas is what will keep me coming back. Poor Damon, dude is boring now playing “boyfriend” to his brothers sloppy seconds. Lol

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:35 PM on October 3, 2013

lol yeah. even when a couple on this show together… there’s always a catch.

Angel

Posted at 1:32 AM on October 4, 2013

I felt as though Damon was little boring in this episode too although he was still funny.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:04 AM on October 4, 2013

He definitely took the backseat on the premiere. Be patient, though. He’s got really good stuff coming up :)