The actress dropped 42 lbs. and got her high-school body back after her baby’s birth!
Kelly Preston was shocked when she fit into a pair of size-4 Hudson skinny jeans — she hadn’t been that size since high school! “I didn’t know if I was going to frame them or wear them!” she gushed to People. “It wasn’t one of those things where you’re lying on the bed trying to get them on, exhaling. I could still breathe!” So what’s her secret?
After the 49-year-old gave birth to son Benjamin, she was afraid she would be 20 lbs. heavier the rest of her life.
“My whole purpose was this baby, and he brought us so much joy, so if I had to weigh more for the rest of my life because of it, then I would have,” she revealed. “But I didn’t want to. I’m just like any other normal woman!”
Here’s how she got fit fast:
- Basketball with her 11-year-old daughter Ella
- Tennis with her husband John Travolta
- A slim-down diet of moderation
- Organic Liaison, a weight loss and natural supplement program created by Kirstie Alley
- Breakfast: Two poached eggs, one slice of organic bacon and thin wheat toast, with a small side of steel-cut oatmeal topped with browned apple
- Lunch: Salad with a chicken burger, no bun. For a veggie fix: fresh-squeezed spinach, kale, carrot-apple juice.
- Dinner: Turkey (free-range) meatloaf, mashed potatoes and a salad.
- Snack: Organic provolone or cheddar cheese, low-fat crackers and mango chutney.
More Kelly Preston: