Britney hosted the St. Bernard Project’s charity function in LA May 11 to help rebuild homes that were lost in Hurricane Katrina and looks AMAZING except for one small thing …
Britney Spears looks stunning in her bandage dress and loose curls, but her brows are a mess! Keep reading to find out how you can avoid this beauty oops!Her makeup was done, the dress fit like a glove, shoes were picked out and no one thought to suggest an eyebrow wax? Britney really could have used a bit of brow maintenance at the event!Here’s how you can make sure your brows are always groomed:
- If you have the budget (and the bravery) for a wax or threading, find a salon that provides the service you would like and explain how you’d like your brows to be shaped.
- To maintain the shape, only pluck stray hairs! Going pluck-happy can leave brows looking sparse!
- Always use a clean, sharp pair of tweezers like Tweezerman Slant Tweezers when plucking.
- Once your brows are shaped, gently sweep an eyebrow pencil or shadow like Elizabeth Arden’s Dual Perfection Brow Shaper in small strokes through your brows to fill in any sparse areas and to define the shape and color.
- Finish off with a clear brow gel like Anastasia’s Brow Gel to keep those guys in place!
What did you think of Britney’s look? Were you a fan?–Eden UniverRead More About Britney!
- Britney Spears Is Back: Loses 20 Pounds & Looks Incredible in Shocking Tight Dress!
- Britney Spears Shares A Special Kodak Moment With Her Boys! How Sweet!
- Britney Spears Co-Wrote 3 Songs For Selena Gomez’s New Album! Who Knew?