The 22-year-old 90210 starlet is flawless even without makeup — but lucky for us you can capture her look with these amazing tips!
Jessica Lowndes looked beautiful at the Hollywood Style Awards at the Hammer Museum on Dec. 12 in her sparkling gold Monique Lhuillier halter dress. Her whole look came together with her gorgeous eye makeup that accentuated her get-up. Sarah Uslan, co-founder and President of the Luxe Beauty team, explains: “I wanted to focus the makeup on Jessica’s eyes by giving here a fierce metallic golden eye to compliment her amazing metallic dress.” That’s exactly what she accomplished! If you loved the way Jess looked as much as we did, you can easily get the same glam look at home, thanks to step-by-step instructions from Sarah! You’ll be ready for your upcoming holiday party or New Year’s Eve bash in no time!
- “Because [Jessica] prefers dewy skin, I used a little bit of Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer in Light all over and then just a tad of Cle De Peau’s stick concealer in Beige under her eyes. With a dash of La Bella Donna’s Bronzer in Amber($50 available at Luxe Beauty Team) and a pop of a nectarine blush, her skin beamed.”
- “We started with a golden cream shadow (Bobbi Brown’s Sandy Gold Cream Shadow) to prime the lid.” I then pressed in a golden/Bronze Mac pigment to create the intense metallic effect. Using my ring finger to press the product in helped create a stronger look. Because jessica’s green eyes look so beautiful when they are lined.”
- “I used Stila’s Smudge Pot in Black ($20 available at Luxe Beauty Team) to line her eyes.
- “Then used Stila’s gold Smudge Stick Pencil in Koi ($20 available at Luxe Beauty Team) to smudge the line and create a faded effect.”
- “For her Brows, I used an amazing brow kit from La Bella Donna that includes a highlight color, low light color, and wax. Her brows look perfect. ( ($40 available at Luxe Beauty Team) By adding a few single lashes to the outside of Jessica’s eyes, the look was complete.”
- “Paul and Joe’s Lip Laquer in #10 ($20 available at Luxe Beauty Team) gave that perfect soft tone to her lips.”