Here’s what Chaske’s doing to get in shape for Breaking Dawn:
- Get a trainer: “I’ve got a trainer at Crunch and we’ve been working together for months.”
- Gain weight if you need to build mass: “Before New Moon, [my weight] was 170 pounds. I’m like 205 right now! I went through my little chunky phase and that was great because I was just eating and eating. Summertime I was eating everything I could.”
- Then get cut by dropping the carbs. “Now that I’m trimming down, I’m cutting out carbs. I’m drinking three to four protein shakes [a day] and no bread!”
- Eat smaller meals! Chaske suggests four to six tiny meals a day.
- Get those legs moving! “I’m running like four to six miles a day.”
- Lift weights and bench press! “[My trainer] put two 45 [pound weights] on today. We start off at 12 repetitions, then we go to 10 and 8. But, he’s spotting me as well.”
- Give yourself one day a week to cheat! “One day a week, I eat what I want. ‘ll have pizza or a burger or something.”
There you go! Now you know how those sexy werewolves get their incredible bodies — so go ahead and share his tips with your boyfriend so he can buff up his bod too!