Brooklyn is slowly coming out of David and Victoria Beckham’s shadows. We bet you want to know all about their very cute son, and we have the scoop for you!
Brooklyn Beckham, 15, is one attractive young man, who is making his mark in the modeling world. We’re not surprised, though, considering he’s David Beckham and Victoria Beckham‘s eldest son. But what else is there to know about Brooklyn, who we think is Hollywood’s newest teen hottie? We did a little digging on this heartthrob, and this is what we found out.
Brooklyn Beckham Facts: Get To Know David & Victoria Beckham’s Hot Young Son
1. Brooklyn was not named because he was conceived in Brooklyn, New York, which is a popularly held belief. Instead, the teen was given his name because Victoria, 40, liked the name Brook and the fact that she was in Brooklyn, New York when she learned she was pregnant was coincidental, People reports.
2. Brooklyn made his modeling debut in Man About Town magazine in March 2014. Brooklyn appeared on the cover, shot by Alasdair McLellan, with a 20-page editorial inside.
3. Brooklyn made his television debut at the age of 3, when he appeared in the documentary, Being Victoria Beckham.
4. Brooklyn’s dad, David, 39, missed training in 2000 because the 15-year-old had gastroenteritis, which is an inflammation of the lining of the intestines caused by a virus, bacteria or parasites. (Eek!)
5. Recently, Brooklyn reportedly began dating actress Chloe Moretz, 17. He supported her at her If I Stay premiere on Aug. 20. They also arrived at the Young Hollywood Awards together on Aug. 10, but did not walk as an item.
Brooklyn Beckham Ice Bucket Challenge: The Teen Hottie Gets Soaked
Even though this is some great info, we still don’t know a ton about Brooklyn. However, the young hottie showed off more of his personality when he participated in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Aug. 19.
Hopefully, over time, we’ll get to learn a lot more about Brooklyn and see more sides of his personality!
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Now that you know more about Brooklyn, are you totally in love? Vote in our poll and tell us what you think!
— Chris Rogers