The Top Rollerball Perfumes Reviewed
Ariana Grande Rollerball — Best Overall
Described as playful, timeless, and confident, this bestselling Eau De Parfum rollerball by Ariana Grande is her debut fragrance and one of the most addictive. This is a sweet fruity fragrance blend with a mix of fruits and florals blended with musk, woods, and addictive marshmallow accord.
- This is a long-lasting fragrance
- The rollerball does not resemble the full perfume bottle
Donna Karan Rollerball — Runner Up
A great addition to the Cashmere perfume family, this Liquid Cashmere White Perfume by Donna Karen is an instant classic. This is the rollerball version of the scent which makes it easy to take on the go and enjoy its citrusy, vanilla, and floral fragrance makeup. While this perfume is marketed as an awakening daytime scent, it can easily be worn at night as well.
- This scent requires a minimal application and will last a while
- This rollerball is not refillable
Michael Kors Rollerball — Honorable Mention
This rollerball perfume by Michael Kors is a multi-tiered scent in the oriental gourmand family. It is a unique blend of luxe blossoms mixed with spicy notes for a very feminine scent that can be worn day and night and is ideal for the girl-on-the-go.
- The bottle is pretty enough for display on any vanity
- If you are not a fan of oriental-based scents, another option might be better
Calvin Klein Euphoria — Editor's Pick
Known for his sexy scents and provocative ads, Euphoria by Calvin Klein is another great fragrance described as glamorous and sensual. This rollerball is from the oriental fragrance family and blends exotic fruits, florals, and creamy base notes to create a unique signature scent that will have everyone turning their heads and asking what you are wearing.
- This perfume is not overpowering
- The rollerball is made of glass and should be handled carefully
Sarah Jessica Parker Rollerball — Excellent Quality
Another great signature scent is this rollerball fragrance from Sara Jessica Parker. Her Lovely scent comes in this handy rollerball option that is travel-friendly and can be taken on the go for touch-ups throughout the day. The scent itself is a mixture of unique notes that include mandarin, bergamot with woody and floral, and finally musky base notes and is a great fragrance for the fall and winter months.
- This is a very popular fragrance
- This scent may not last as long as some other options
Estee Lauder Rollerball — Also Consider
Estee Lauder’s popular fragrance, Beautiful, is a floral-based scent described as the “fragrance of a thousand flowers.” This is a romantic and feminine scent with floral-filled top and middle notes and base notes of sandalwood, vetiver, and amber for a rich and romantic feeling.
- This fragrance has been around for over 25 years
- This is not a refillable rollerball