Peter Weber takes Victoria Fuller on a romantic one-on-one date during the Jan. 27 episode of ‘The Bachelor,’ but she’s shocked to find out that the surprise musical guest is one of her exes!
Before Victoria Fuller came on season 24 of The Bachelor, she briefly dated country singer, Chase Rice. Now, that relationship will come back to haunt her, as Chase turns up as a surprise musical guest during her one-on-one date with Peter Weber on The Bachelor’s Jan. 27 episode! Previews show Victoria seeming extremely uncomfortable once she finds out that Chase will be performing on her date, and it’s sure to bring some tension to an already drama-filled season. Ahead of the episode, here’s more to know about Victoria:
1. She works in medical sales. Victoria works as a Medical Sales Rep in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Her Instagram profile and ABC bio both list her in this position, however, it’s unclear what company she currently works for. Her now-deleted LinkedIn page revealed that she used to work at TEKsystems, and also that she worked as a substitute teacher in local Virginia Beach schools.
2. She’s a college graduate. Victoria attended Old Dominion University and graduated with a degree in Economics in 2015. Her Instagram page says that she is currently working to obtain her M.A. in Economics, as well.
3. She’s already been the subject of a lot of ‘Bachelor’ rumors. When spoilers for Peter’s season of The Bachelor — which we will not reveal here –were released, Victoria was targeted by fans of the show on social media. She eventually took to Instagram to shut down all the “rumors” being spread about her. “Bullying is NOT ok. Nor is it fair,” Victoria wrote. “Especially when casting judgement and basing opinions based on pure speculation, assumptions & LIES.”
4. She has a personal service dog. Victoria has a dog named Buxton, who she says has helped with her anxiety. She also revealed in her bullying Instagram post that he’s training to become a therapy dog, too. “As a therapy dog, Buxton will be providing comfort to children in hospitals, affection in retirement homes, love to those who may be having a hard time at school & others who maybe just need a hug,” she explained.
5. She’s been criticized for seemingly supporting ‘White Lives Matter.’ As Victoria gained popularity on The Bachelor, old photos of one of her modeling campaigns resurfaced online. The photos showed Victoria wearing clothing that seemed to sport the ‘White Lives Matter’ slogan. It was later revealed that the shoot was for a Marlin Lives Matter campaign, in support of marlin conservation. However, Victoria still received backlash for wearing clothing that seemed to support the actual White Lives Matter movement.
During her time on The Bachelor, Victoria won a competition to appear with Peter on the cover of Cosmopolitan, but the cover was pulled before its release due to this controversy. “Unequivocally, the White Lives Matter movement does not reflect the values of the Cosmo brand,” the mag’s Editor-in-Chief explained. “We stand in solidarity with Black Lives Matter, and any cause that fights to end injustices for people of color.” She also added that, “The nature of the organization [that Victoria was representing is neither here nor there — both phrases and the belief systems they represent are rooted in racism and therefore problematic.”