Now that we know Riley was the mystery woman riding in Rob’s car on June 29, we bet you have thousands of questions. Luckily, HollywoodLife.com has done some major digging to bring you all the scoop on Riley!
Not only is Riley Keough gorgeous, she’s Hollywood royalty! This 24-year-old is the granddaughter of Elvis Presley and she actually starred in a movie with Kristen Stewart. HollywoodLife.com has the five things that you’re definitely going to want to know about Robert Pattinson‘s new female friend!
Riley Keough — Five Things You Must Know About Her
Riley is definitely Rob’s type, she’s beautiful, smart and an actress!
1. Riley starred in The Runaways in 2010, alongside Kristen. Riley played Marie Curie and you can see the girls posing together in several red carpet cast photos. They definitely know each other very well!
2. Riley’s mom is Lisa Marie Presley, the daughter of rock ‘n’ roll star Elvis. At one point, Michael Jackson was her stepfather when her mom married the pop star in 1994.
3. This gorgeous girl has graced the pages of high-end magazines like Vogue. She was the face of Christian Dior’s Miss Dior Cherie Parfum in 2006. Similarly, Rob is now the face of Dior Homme for men. Riley also appeared on the cover of Elle UK, and Elle France.
4. Riley has dated several high profile Hollywood hotties. Most recently, Riley dated Magic Mike star Alex Pettyfer, the two met on set because Riley played his love interest. They were engaged but called it off in 2012. Before Alex, Riley dated singer Ryan Cabrera, and actor Jonah Hill.
5. Riley reportedly has four tattoos: a Gemini symbol, a Mayan Calender sign, symbol for a tarot card called The Hanged Man and Led Zeppelin’s four-elements.
Vote below and tell us if you think Riley is Rob’s type!
– Chloe Melas
More on Robert Pattinson’s life after Kristen Stewart:
- Robert Pattinson’s Party: How Kristen Stewart Really Felt About Exclusion
- Robert Pattinson Leaves Swanky Hotel With Mystery Woman
- Robert Pattinson Looks Sexy In New Pic Before ‘Great Gatsby’ Party