Our Picks of the Hottest Hair Clipper Oils of 2022
Evo Dyne Hair Clipper Oil — Best Overall
The first product on our list is the Evo Dyne Hair Clipper oil which is the top oil for electrical hair clippers. The brand uses a special oil formula to rejuvenate dull clipper blades. The design of the bottle helps in the application via the nozzle. It ensures the oil coats the blades without using excessive amounts of the product.
This amazing oil reduces the friction of the blade which helps protect the skin from boils or irritation when used for close cuts. It is slightly thinner than most oils but it guarantees protection of the blade against rust and corrosion.
- Proprietary formula rejuvenates dull clipper blades
- Easy application nozzle
- Reduces friction during use to protect skin
- Prolongs the life of the clipper blades
- Can be less viscous than most clipper oils
Wahl Hair Clipper Oil — Top Safety
The Wahl Hair Clipper Lubricating Oil is specifically designed to protect Wahl blades and clippers against rust and corrosion. However, it can also be used on other blades and sharp grooming objects. It only takes a couple of drops to coat the entire blade and can easily be applied via the nozzle.
The oil helps improve the performance of the blades and makes sure that cuts achieved through them are precise. It also helps prolong the life of the blade as it reduces friction with the skin and hair. This means your blade will stay sharper for longer.
- Prevents rust from forming on the blades
- Helps keep the blades sharp by reducing friction
- Uses only a couple of drops every time
- Easy application nozzle
- It is easy to over oil the blades with this nozzle
Oster Hair Clipper Oil — Professional Quality
The Oster Premium Blade Lube is recommended for professional use of clippers and trimmers. This product meets the FDA’s purity standards, making it safe to use in a variety of situations. The applicator makes it easy to apply, even on moving blades. The oil coats the blades evenly and does not transfer to the hair or skin.
Therefore, the product is ideal for quick grooming. This lube helps prolong the blade’s life and can encourage better performance. Make sure to use between every few haircuts.
- Ideal lubricant for clippers, blades, and trimmers
- The product meets FDA purity standards
- You can apply the oil even when the blades are moving
- Helps prolong the blade’s life
- The lid can be loose sometimes
Andis Hair Clipper Oil — Best Rust Prevention
When it comes to clipper oils, leakage and lost caps are common problems that many people face. The Andis Clipper Oil introduces a new feature that sets it apart. This oil has a resealable lid that makes sure the chances of leakage are minimized.
A resealable lid makes it easier to carry the product as well, ensuring mobility. This oil protects the blades against rust and corrosion and can be used for most hair clipper brands. Make sure to keep the blades protected by using the product often.
- Resealable bottle to prevent unwanted spills
- Colorless and odorless to make clipping pleasant
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Can be used on any type of clipper blade
- The resealable lid can be hard to close
Syprin Hair Clipper Oil — Editor’s Pick
The last product and also the editor’s pick on our list is the Syprin Premium Clipper Oil. It is a product that works well with most skin types and does not cause boils or irritation. It can be used for any type of hair grooming device for men and women, especially clippers.
The fragrance of the oil makes it a pleasure to use and does not transfer onto the skin or hair either. It prolongs the life of the blade by keeping it sharp and protecting it against rust and corrosion.
- It is a skin-friendly product minimizing irritation
- Can be used for male and female clippers
- Good fragrance makes the oil bearable
- Prolongs the life of the blade
- The bottle is very small