Peter Weber is admittedly unsure about where things stand in his relationship with Kelley Flanagan on ‘The Bachelor’, but in previews for the Feb. 10 episode, she seems more confident than ever that things will work out.
Kelley Flanagan will go on a three-on-one date with Peter Weber, Hannah Ann Sluss and Victoria Fuller on the Feb. 10 episode of The Bachelor. Previews for the episode show Kelley boasting about how she has a much better chance with Peter than any of the other women. However, just last week, Peter opened up about how he wasn’t even sure that Kelley wanted to be on the show! The two had a strong connection at the beginning of the season, since they had met prior to filming when they were at the same Los Angeles hotel for two different events on the same weekend. But Peter’s relationship with Kelly didn’t progress as fast as it did with some of the other women, and we’ll have to wait and see if Kelley’s confidence pays off! Here’s more to know about her:
1. She’s well-educated. Kelley attended the University of Alabama from 2010 until 2014. She graduated with her Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and was a member of the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority. During her time at Alabama, she worked as a Campus Liaison for a clothing brand called Serengetee, and also served as a Global Ambassador for the Semester at Sea program. After finishing undergraduate school, Kelley went to law school at Chicago-Kent College of Law at the Illinois Institute of Technology. She received her J.D. in 2017.
2. She’s an attorney. Kelley works as an attorney at FB Tax Management in Chicago, Illinois. She began her job there in Nov. 2018. The company — Flanagan Bilton — is a “national property tax law firm specializing in lowering property taxes for all types of commercial real estate,” according to Kelley’s LinkedIn. The firm is her father’s company.
3. She was previously in a long distance relationship. Kelley’s last relationship was with a man who lived in Jordan. She was traveling to the Middle East one or two times a month to see her boyfriend, and even considered moving there at one point.
4. She loves to travel. Kelley is a self-proclaimed travel lover. She has been to 26 different countries and loves to document her trips on social media.
5. She has some intense food allergies. Kelley is allergic to both gluten and dairy. Yikes!